Veleta Wines - 9 AMAZING DEALS and FREE SHIPPING

Hi everyone!! Congratulations to Todd for yet another great year!!

This is the 4th year that Veleta wines have been able to participate in the annual Berserker Day festivities and we are plumb full of GREAT DEALS!!!

VELETA WINES offering for Berserker Day 2017

Deals on 8 different 6-packs! And by popular request 1 12 pack!! Some of the best PQR wines on the planet.

No limits on Deals!!

Veleta wines are estate grown and produced at Juan and Nola Palomar’s winery, Dominio Buenavista in the mountains of Granada, Spain.

• BDW01
Veleta Insignia Wines (6 pk) $156
3 bottles of each
Veleta Tempranillo Privilegio 2009 - 750ml
Veleta Noladós 2010 (40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Cabernet Franc, 20% Tempranillo) - 750ml
FREE shipping to continental USA - excluding AK and HI

• BDW02
Veleta Reserva’s Trio (6 pk) $110
2 bottles each
Veleta Noladós 2010 (40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Cabernet Franc, 20% Tempranillo) - 750ml
Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 - 750ml
Veleta Tempranillo 2009 - 750ml

• BDW03
Veleta Tempranillo Library (6 pk) $90
2 bottles of each
Veleta Tempranillo 2006 - 750ml
Veleta Tempranillo 2008 - 750ml
Veleta Tempranillo 2009 - 750ml

• BDW04
Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon Duo (6 pk) $105
3 bottles of each
Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 - 750ml
Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 - 750ml

• BDW05
Veleta Vijiriega (white) & Tempranillo Rose (6 pk) $90
3 bottles of each
Veleta Vijiriega 2016 - 750ml
Veleta Tempranillo Rose 2016 - 750ml

• BDW06
Veleta Young and Fruity (6 pk) $75
3 bottles of each
Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon Roble 2013 - 750ml
Veleta Tempranillo Joven 2015 - 750ml

• BDW07
Veleta Sparkling (6 pk) $105
3 bottles of each
Veleta Brut Rosado NV (Traditional Methode Champenoise) - Tempranillo and Garnacha 750ml
Veleta Brut Blanco NV (Traditional Méthode Champenoise) - Vijiriega and Chardonnay 750ml

• BDW08
Veleta Stickies (6 pk) $105
3 bottles of each - 500ml
Veleta Sweet Melodies NV 11% abv - 500ml
Veleta Don Miguel NV - Late harvest Cab Sauvignon and Merlot blend - aged 3 years on French oak barrels 18% abv Not Fortified

• BDW09
2005 Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon (12 pk) $200
12 bottles of each
Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 - 750ml

HOW TO ORDER

[b][size=150]www.gourmetsofspain.com/store/c6/Berserker_Day_Deals.html[/size][/b]
For Free Shipping please use the code FREESHIP

Click on BerserkerDay Deals and choose your selection.

If you have any questions or problems, please email gourmetsofspain@gmail.com

VELETA BERSERKER DAY DEALS.
PLEASE SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL
Please include:
• Which Deal (BDW01, BDW02, BDW03, BDW04, BDW05, BDW06, BDW07, BDW08, BDW09 or Combinations)
• Name
• Shipping Address
• Phone Number
• Email (if different from the one you send this email from)
• Date of Birth (Sorry, some states require it)

[u] SHIPPING TIMES[/u]**
As most other offers here on Berserker Day, we will not ship when there is a possibility for very cold weather. We will be in contact to let you know when I see favorable shipping temperatures.
Some of my wines have not yet arrived to the US (2016 Vijiriega, 2016 Tempranillo Rose Tempranillo Joven 2015, and both the Sparklings). I anticipate the arrival of our container to Dayton by the first to second week of March 2017. I will post updates in a thread as soon as I know more about the arrival date. Upon the container arrival I will send buyers a personal notification.

About Veleta Wines and Dominio Buenavista

The village of Ugíjar is located on the south bank of Sierra Nevada, in the province of Granada and rests in one of the oldest wine producing areas of Spain. Around the year 2500 B.C., 4,500 years ago, the inhabitants on the south part of the Iberian Peninsula managed to domesticate the “Vitis Vitis” from which the actual ‘Vitis Vinifera’ evolved.

Together with olive oil, wine has been a staple in the diet of the Mediterranean people since the Bronze Age. The south part of Spain provides an exceptional climate for the growth of vines. Temperatures of 20-25 degrees centigrade and precipitation of 400-500 liters per square meter from fall to spring together with a constant summer drought, provides optimal maturation of our grapes. The Contraviesa in the Granada Alpujarra County has produced good quality and popular wines since ancient times.

Traditionally, wines from this region were produced by blending different types of grapes (white and red) resulting in a rustic, pale red wine with a funky, grapy character. This local wine is referred to as “Costa”.

The winery Dominio Buenavista introduced in the valley varieties unknown to the region, such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Chardonnay. The results, thanks to our soil and unique microclimate, have been excellent. Our wines have achieved recognition by world-renowned wine critics, connoisseurs and tasting groups as well as having received numerous awards in wine competitions in both the US and in Spain. Most importantly the idea of producing high quality monovarietal wines in the region has driven numerous wineries to follow the trend. As of the 2009 vintage the province of Granada has been recognized as a Protected Dominion of Origin, D.O.P. Granada.

Alhambra, Granada, Spain
Click on the link above to Airpano of the Alhambra in Granada!! Enjoy!!

Getting some '06 Tempranillo. There are some great bargains here, these wines punch way above their weight!

I got a case of the Tempranillo and Cab last year and drank through them within a few months! Really good wines at great prices…

Thanks so much!! I had the 2009 Tempranillo the other night and wowza it was drinking really nice!!! [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Im in for a library pack of Tempranillo, can’t wait to try. Have not been back to Spain in several years and now some of it will come to my door!

[winner.gif]

but that 2006 KILLS!!
Love it.

I agree, the 2006 is great (and I have some on the way). You’ve got good taste, Scott! [snort.gif] flirtysmile [drinkers.gif]

The Peak Veleta from The Alhambra today!!
Veleta.jpg
Just to give you some perspective!!! flirtysmile

Now back to buying…

Anyone who hasn’t bought the insignia pack should do so asap and without hesitation!

Cracked open an 09 Tempranillo privilegio tonight after much debate about which berserkerday wine to pull from the cellar! Flat out delicious wine that can’t be beat for the price!

Delivery got here today, thanks again Nola!

Your welcome… but I owe you the thanks!!!

Tuna, Dry Wines and Stickies all awaiting me when I came home tonight. Can’t wait to try the Tuna but it will have to wait until we return from Falltacular.

My case arrived yesterday and I immediately cracked open a bottle of the 2008 Tempranillo. Really enjoyed it! Thanks Nola!

Mine just got here too! But the UPS guy was too quick for me to Pobega one!

Still shipping out… and preparing the warehouse for the Jamones and Cheese and other new goodies!! flirtysmile

My case of '05 Cab was delivered yesterday. Uncorked a bottle 4 hrs ago and gave the 1st pour 30 minutes in the glass before giving it a try. Very nice! Still has some age left too, IMO. Thanks, Nola. (92 pts on my rating scale).

Thanks John!!

The Tuna! [wow.gif] [welldone.gif]
image.jpeg