Bailiwick Wines - Gold Medal Wines at Supermarket Prices - Up to 60% off

Gold Medal Wines at Supermarket Prices!

Hey Berserkers!!

Here we are a year later, for our 5th Berserker Day, and we find it’s time to lighten up the warehouse inventory! We’re talking about remaining stocks of our older vintage AVA and single-vineyard Pinot noirs (including magnums), our Cab Francs from the Russian River Valley, and yes, even some of our Vermentino.

These wines - including those Gold Medal winners - need to be liberated and enjoyed, so we want all you Berserkers out there to have a crack at them!

**- Up to 60% off Vermentino

• 50% off all Pinot Noir
  • 40% off Pinot Noir Magnums
  • Up to 50% off all Cabernet Franc**
    We’re down to a few cases on some of these, so jump into our store here to see what’s still available. Order as few or as many bottles as you want, as long as supplies last (but make sure we can ship to your state - see below). We’ll have your orders packed and, assuming weather cooperates, shipped next week. Please leave us a note upon ordering if you want to delay shipment.

[cheers.gif] Get These Discounted Bailiwick Wines Here [cheers.gif]

Details…
  • With these discounts, tax and shipping are extra.
  • No minimum bottle count required.
  • No pickup available at the winery or elsewhere; all orders must be shipped from the warehouse.
    - Shipping available only to CA, CO, DC, FL, MN, TX, and WA.
  • Shipments east may be subject to weather hold.
  • Deliveries require adult signature during normal business hours, so consider shipping to a business address.
  • No wine club member discounts apply to this offer.
  • These wines will all be in great shape. They’ve been aging in temperature-controlled conditions in Sonoma since bottling. If you run into the rare problem of an unsound bottle, give us a call!

More About Us…
For those unfamiliar with Bailiwick, we launched our label in 2009 with a clear focus on California Pinot noir from standout locales. After a lot of research in the field, and finding outstanding grower-partners, we curated Pinot noir fruit from select AVAs and vineyards that promised distinct differences - as long as we didn’t employ a heavy hand in the winemaking. We added sources as we grew smarter, and eliminated some as we grew choosier. Consequently you’ll find our Pinots come from Chalone, Sonoma Mountain, Marin County, RRV, Anderson Valley, and prime spots in the Sonoma Coast. Our style is more restrained, balanced, seeking nuance, not bombast. Of all the critics, Rusty Gaffney, the Prince of Pinot, seemed to be the most accurate in describing our pinots…| The Prince of Pinot.

Our Cabernet Franc is meant for the purist…100% cab franc aged in neutral oak. The Alegria Vineyard source outside Healdsburg gave us all the qualities we were looking for. We like the surprise of fruit-forward flavors devolving into notes of wet stone on the back-end. If we get a little jalapeño pepper on the nose, we celebrate.

Our Vermentino is a blend from two vineyards in Lake County and Paso Robles. This was the only way we could obtain enough quality fruit to create a crowd-pleasing Vermentino to rival those from Sardinia. Ours offers vibrancy from citrus, peach and apple notes, coupled with surprising mouthfeel for an un-oaked white wine. Very fine with seafood or pesto pasta.

[thankyou.gif]
So big thanks AGAIN to Todd and Brig for pulling together BDVIII !!

Thanks Berserkers!
Bryan and Paul Vais / Bailiwick Wines

Find us on Facebook @bailiwickwines
Twitter @BailiwickWines

info@bailiwickwines.com
415-377-8135
21684 8th Street East, #470
Sonoma, CA 95476

Good morning Berserkers! Let me know if you have any questions this morning…ready to roll!

Bummer, no shipping to IL.

Having certificate issues with your site.
Can’t create or log into an account.

Wanted to order last year, but was outside of CA. Now that I’m in CA, in for half a case, mostly CF. Very excited, super offer for CF and Pinot, two of my favorite varieties.

Hi Ron. hmmm…just tested it here and it worked fine for me. I’m using Chrome on an iMac.

Wow, this is an amazing deal - I couldn’t pass it up! Thanks, Bryan and Paul! [berserker.gif]

Hey Ken…good to hear from you! Thanks for jumping in on the offer.

Love a good CF…and word on style or comparisons?

Hey Adam… my Cab Franc style leans toward the Loire Valley, rather than Napa. I’ve been a long time fan of Charles Joguet’s Chinons. So long cold fermentations and post-ferm macerations, then into neutral (3x filled) oak for 17 months. I don’t use new oak because it can suppress the cab franc nature too much and have it come out tasting like a generic red. These really improve with bottle time. The '10 is fantastic right now, the '12 and '13 slighter lighter in scope but continuing to develop. Hope that helps!

Very helpful, thanks!
Going to try to team up with a buddy to drive the per-bottle shipping costs down and get a case.

There is even some Londer Vineyard Pinot Noir left! May be the last one available from any producer! Its a good bottle from a great vineyard. It was great working with Bryan when I had a day job and a personal project in AV.

Hi Paul & Brian,
I first met you at World of Pinot a few years ago, you had my favorite Pinot of the Weekend!!! Please tell me you can take PayPal for payment??? My visa just got hacked again this morning and had to cancel and waiting for another one, Darn Craiglist.org, I have never ordered anything from them… and never will…

Thanks

Hey Joe! So sorry to see that Londer Vineyard be acquired. We really enjoyed working with you and Larry. This '11 is in a really really good place right now…I wish there were more!

It was a great vineyard and I wish the fruit was going to good homes, like yours. I was especially partial to the Swan clone which is what the picture in my avatar it. It was time for Larry and I to move on so we did. Im still making Paraboll which never had any estate in it, so at least one small part of the brand is still around.

WB’ers gobble it up before its gone!