Bonus bottle of Sojourn 95 point Pinot noir, shipping included, and more

95 Point Pinot Noir for Berserker Day!

Sojourn Cellars is thrilled to offer an allocation of our highly acclaimed 2015 Gap’s Crown Vineyard Pinot noir and other wines from our Spring 2017 Release of Pinot noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay.

Offer #1:
Receive a Bonus Bottle of our 95 point rated 2014 Sangiacomo Vineyard Pinot noir at no charge on orders of 6 bottles or more ($59 retail value). Shipping also included at no additional charge.

Offer #2:
Receive 10% savings on orders of 12 bottles or more in addition to the bonus bottle and shipping included from Offer #1.

New Sojourn customers may register to receive this offer using the link below. Existing Sojourn Mailing List members may also use Offer Code wineberserkers to take advantage of this offer when they sign-in to their Sojourn account using the link below. Call 707-933-9753 or email info@sojourncellars.com for personalized service.

Link to offer: Sojourn Cellars

One order per customer through 1/27/17.

• Craig Haserot, Sojourn Proprietor

In for a mixed case.

Hi Craig,

The website is only applying the discount if we purchase 12 bottles which would mean a total of 13 with the freebie. I just want to make sure that is how you intended to set it up? I’m perfectly fine buying 12, but want to make sure that doesn’t cause a problem on your end. I’m guessing that shipping a 13th bottle may not be worth it…

Yes, you are looking at this correctly. Purchase 12 bottles, get the 13th bottle at no charge and we are on the hook for shipping all 13. Thanks!

-Craig

On another note, we produced a tasting video on our eight 2017 Spring Release wines. The link to the 12 minute video is here - We hope you enjoy it!

http://www.sojourncellars.com/wines-vineyards/videos/current

Looks like I should have waited until BD to order my case.

In for 6, for my first-ever BD order!

In for a case.

Peter, PM me, Thanks.