Cabot Vineyards.. Digging deep. Offer good through Sunday

Once again, we are offering a variety of library wines, with a few newbies thrown in. These wines have been quietly resting in our winery since bottling. All wines other than our Pinot Noirs from Anderson Valley are from our organically farmed, own rooted and estate grown vineyards here in Orleans, Klamath River, Humboldt County.
We are offering flat rate $10 shipping on 6 packs, free shipping on two or more six packs. Many of these wines are the last couple few cases we have and wont be offered again, so don’t hold back.

Please go to http://www.cabotvineyards.com/2017Beserker.cfm. We have berserkerday buttons set up to make it quick and easy. Just click on Berserkerday wines and order straight away.

If any of you have any special requests or questions please feel free to email me directly at johnjcabot3@gmail.com or phone me at 707 496 5381.

Thank you all for the wonderful support over these years

Pinot 6 pack- $200

1 2011 Anderson Valley- Blend of Valley Foothills vineyard(next to Navarro winery), and Nash Mill vineyard (next to Burt Williams, Morning Dew), 50% whole cluster.

1 2011 Nash Mill Vineyard- 100% Pommard Clone 2, 75% whole cluster. All native yeast and ml. No new oak.

1 2012 Anderson Valley- Valley Foothills “Day Ranch” 100% whole cluster, clones 115 and 667

2 2013 Anderson Valley- 85% VF “Day Ranch”, 15% Nash Mill, all neutral French oak

1 2013 Nash Mill Vineyard. “the last dance” 100% Pommard clone 2, all neutral barrels 25% whole cluster

Syrah- Anti Flavor Elite Pack- $150 This is a collection of Syrahs from the cool/cold vintages 2010 and 2011

2 2010 Humboldt Syrah- 100% Kimberlys vineyard, 33% whole cluster 13.8% alc.

2 2011 Humboldt Syrah- 100% Kimberlys vineyard, 50% whole cluster 13.2% alc.

2 2010 Syrah, Klamath Cuvee- 100% Syrah, Kimberlys Vineyard, 6-10 yr old French oak, no additions, 100% whole cluster 13.8% alc

Syrah- SVD pack- $200 Case This is a collection of our finest single vineyard Syrahs, including the 11, and 12 Syrahs from the outstanding Marier Vineyard

1 2012 Kimberly’s Syrah- 96% Syrah, 4% Viognier, Co fermented, all neutral French oak

1 2012 Kimberly’s Syrah EXT- 90% Syrah, 10% Viognier Co- Fermented, 100% whole cluster, extended maceration, 60 days on the skins post ferment. Neutral French oak.

1 2009 Kimberly’s Syrah- 97% Syrah, 3% Viognier, Co- fermented, 25% new Hungarian oak

1 2011 Marier Vineyard Syrah- 95% Syrah, 5% Viognier, Hermitage clones 174, 383, 470, all neutral French oak, 50% whole cluster

1 2012 Marier Vineyard Syrah- 100% Syrah, all neutral French oak, 25% whole cluster

1 2009 Les Duex Comtes- 50% Kimberly’s vineyard, 25% Thompson vineyard Syrah(Santa Barbara County) and 25% Camp 4 vineyard Grenache(Santa Ynez Valley)

Zinfandel six pack- $150 Single Vineyard Zinfandels from Humboldt County

1 2013 Humboldt County Zinfandel- 100% Zin, Marier Vineyard, all neutral oak- 13.8% alc

1 2013 Marier Vineyard Zinfandel, whole cluster- 100% whole cluster Zinfandel, all neutral oak or 22 months, 13.8% alc.

1 2013 Tributary, Marier Vineyard- 90% Zin, 5% Viogner, 5% Syrah, co-fermented and aged in 3 yr old French oak for 22 months 14.4% alc

1 2011 Zinfandel, Marier Vineyard- 95% Zin, 5% Syrah, co-fermented, aged 22 months in 3 year old French barrels 13.8% alc

1 2009 Zinfandel Tributary- 100% Zinfandel, Ishi Pishi Ranch- this 09 has very similar characters to a young Brunello, with tar and florals on the nose. Its rich and intense, with tart black and red cherry, and a rich, structured finish, still loaded with acid. This is a great food wine.

1 2009 Klamath Cuvee- 60% Zinfandel, 40% Syrah- This is a single vineyard wine from Clover flat in the Willow Creek AVA, just 30 miles from our winery. This vineyard is in deep gravel, with own rooted vines. This was a one off for us so we designated it Klamath Cuvee. This wine is very CdP, CdR like with its kirsch, pomegranate, bright red cherry and peppery spice. Its rich and pure, with nice juiciness to it. This punches way above its fighting weight.

Aged Cabby Pack- $180

1 2004 Confluence- 75% Cabernet, 24% Merlot, Old Mill vineyard, Humboldt County- This 13 year old wine is still showing amazing
purity and fruit. Its taking on extra elements of cigar smoke, licorice, and herbs, accompanying the raspberry and dark cherry fruit.

1 2007 Confluence- 50% Cabernet, Old Mill, 30% Merlot, 20% Syrah(the later two from Kimberlys vineyard, co fermented)- I just tasted this wine two nights before posting this and am REALLY happy with the way it has aged. It has that “old school” Cali Cab character, with graphite, pencil shavings, licorice, and green olive, accompanying the red and black currant, blackberry, dark cherry, cedar, clove and earth. This is very complex and should go for 5 or more years just fine.

2 2009 Confluence- 40% Merlot, 30% Malbec, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Syrah, 5% Cabernet Franc- Ishi Pishi Ranch, Orleans-
This wine has come together quite nicely with its purple flower, dark fruit and pepper nose. It is vibrant and juicy, with blue fruit hinting at strawberry and cherry, showing olive, earth, spice and some earthy, forest notes. the
finish shows just a hint of the 20% new Hungarian oak.

2 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon- 93% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Cabernet Franc- Old Mill vineyard, Orleans- The nose on this is cool climate cab with herbs, licorice, and dark fruit. The palate is soft and smooth (at nine yrs old) with dark cherry, black currant, anise, and hints of lavender. The tannins have softened and this is in a great spot right now.

Aged Klamath Cuvee Pack- $120

1 2005 Klamath cuvee- 40% Cab, 25% Merlot, 25% Syrah, 10% Zinfandel, Old Mill Vineyard all older French oak for 23 months

1 2006 Klamath Cuvee- 30% Cab, 40% Syrah, 20% Merlot, 10% Zinfandel, Old Mill Vineyard all older French oak for 24 months

1 2007 Klamath Cuvee- 100% Syrah, 75% Old Mill Vineyard, 25% Henderson Hill, 25% new Hungarian oak

2 2009 Klamath Cuvee- 60% Zinfandel, 40% Syrah Clover Flat Vineyard, Willow Creek, Humboldt County, all neutral French oak

1 2010 Klamath Cuvee- 100% Syrah, 100% whole cluster, native yeast, all old French oak

Nash Mill Pinot Noir Magnum 2 pack- $200 Price includes shipping!

2 magnums of our last vintage of Pinot Noir from the Nash Mill Vineyard, in the deep end of Anderson Valley

For additional notes and scores on these wines check, http://www.cellartracker.com. There are lots of notes from widely respected posters.

Cabot Vineyards
Humboldt County

John - not seeing the Berserkday buttons when I go to the website.

Ditto.

No buttons here, either.

Seems that way for all of us.

I’m sorry you guys. We’re working out some glitches. They’ll be up soon

OK…They’re up. Sorry about that guys!

Order in!

We are still having some issues with the free shipping on mix and match cases. If anyone is being charged shipping for a case or more please email me personally. We’re working to try and resolve this problem.
Johnjcabot3@gmail.com

I know I’m having some Cabot Marier Syrah tonight so I can see if I’m going for the SVD pack over the AFWE pack, as I need more Cabot Syrah. You guys better not run out before I make my choice!

We won’t Todd. This will be the last chance to order the 11, but we have enough to get through tomorrow, barring some miraculous ordering frenzy.

In for an aged Klamath pack - looking forward to these.

C’mon Todd; After your post on Platinum AMEX just buy both! :wink:

Cheers!
Marshall

In for the Pinot 6-pack.

John - The Syrah- SVD pack- $200 Case is a six-pack correct? It is the only one that says “case” so just checking. Thanks.

Never mind, I found it on the website.

In for a Aged Klamath Cuvee Pack.

Is the “Limited Cuvee Pack” on the website the same as the “Aged Klamath Cuvee Pack”?

Thanks, John!

In. Love your aged wines John. I need to come down some day and visit.

24 bottles… Good job.

Well, this sucks, I love the '11 Marier Syrah. DAMMIT! It’s got a flavor profile different than any other Cabot Syrah I’ve had (and I’ve had plenty) - it’s bright and fresh but still brooding and dark like a Syrah should be. It’s not all darkness and dirt and rusticity like many Syrahs are (and I like those, too, quite often!) and it’s not too bright or fresh that it doesn’t taste like Syrah. The freshest, brightest of the Cabot Syrahs, for sure, and I’m a fan. Needed 30 minutes of air, and I can’t wait to taste this in a couple hours. Order in…

#managerapproved
#goodjobrlb