Graft Wines - Mixed Bag Deal!

Berserker Fans!

With my other projects consuming so much of my time, we’ve made the decision to let Graft take a breather for a while. So this will be our last BerserkerDay for the foreseeable future. I thought I’d offer up some of the bits and pieces of stuff that we have left. This is a fun mix!

We’ll be selling a 6-pack of the following for $100 plus $25 flat rate shipping. This is over a 45% Discount!

2 bottles of 2013 Graft Pinot Noir, End of Stori Vineyard - From the End of Stori vineyard outside of the town of Graton, this small plot is planted in 4x4 spacing and is 777 and 667 clone Pinot Noir. This site and clone dynamic create a structural powerhouse.

1 bottle of 2012 Graft Conviction - 67% Grenache, 33% Syrah. An awesome treat with the aromatics of the Grenache taking center stage and the Syrah filling out the palate. Gold medal at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition!

2 bottles of 2012 Graft Viognier, Saralee’s Vineyard, Wedding Hill Block – Our last year of getting fruit from this wonderful site so get it while you can. Beautiful nose with nice acid and a rich palate.

1 bottle of 2012 Graft Grenache, Dark Horse Vineyard - This wine is 100% from the beautiful biodynamic Dark Horse Vineyard up in Ukiah. Great strawberry and cocoa tones. This will be great for a while.

HOW TO ORDER:
Go to http://www.graftwines.com/wines/berserker17 and order the BerserkerDay 6-Pack. Shipping is a flat $25/6-pack. Let’s make this easy.

WHO ARE YOU???
Graft Wines produces small amounts of Grenache from the biodynamically-farmed Dark Horse Vineyard in the Ukiah hills and Viognier from Saralee’s Vineyard in Russian River Valley.

We have a simple goal – to show the pretty side of these varieties. We so often see these wines as over-extracted caricatures of themselves in California. We wanted to go back to the essence of each of these grapes and craft wines that showcase the fruit’s aromatics and acid balance.

The addition of a Pinot Noir from Green Valley in the Russian River Valley shows the beefier 777 clone in a cool climate spot. Different and fun.

Note: We cannot ship to: AK, AL, DE, HI, PA, KY, MS, OK, RI, SD, TN, UT.

If you have any questions, feel free PM me.

Cheers!
Ryan