Limerick Lane Cellars ***SOLD OUT THANK YOU SO MUCH***

Thank you so much to everyone for your purchases!

This was a great experience for us as Newbies and I would like to send a sincere THANK YOU to Todd French as well as the greater community!

To the rest of you Berserkers!
If you’re ever in the area, we would love to share our wines with you!

We offer tastings by appointment and when reserving your tasting, if you mention your Berserker status, we’ll preemptively waive the tasting fee for you and your party.

With great respect and appreciation,

jake

Jake Bilbro
Limerick Lane Cellars

Hello Berserkers,

First a sincere thanks to all of you for contributing to the site. As a producer I find it to be incredibly informative and a great platform for interaction and collaboration.

As a small producer with a very limited production, I’ve wanted to participate in the past but haven’t been able to come up with an “offer” that felt right nor have we had the production or the means to offer wine in any sort of quantity or discount.

This year I’m really excited to not offer quantity but quality and access…

In Wine Spectator’s history, only five Zinfandels have received a 96 point rating.

They are as follows:

2007 Carlisle “Papera Ranch”
2012 Limerick Lane Cellars “1023”
2013 Carlisle “Papera Ranch”
2013 Limerick Lane Cellars “1023”
2014 Carlisle “Montafi Ranch”

First, as Mike Officer is a close personal friend and I have religiously purchased wine from him for years, I can’t emphasize enough that it is humbling beyond belief to list my wine next to his.

Up for purchase are the remaining 36 bottles of 2013 Limerick Lane 1023 from our library.

In addition, we will add anyone who buys from this offer directly to the top tier of our mailing list and they will receive a full allocation of our 2015’s in the upcoming Spring release.

This wine sold out on the first day of our Fall Release and given the small production, we weren’t able to offer it to our entire list; allocations were prioritized to our longest standing customers.

The 2013 vintage of Limerick Lane’s 1023 was described by The Wine Spectator’s Tim Fish as follows:

This knocks it out of the park, combining intensity and power with a keen sense of personality. Floral raspberry and spiced pomegranate aromas open to layered flavors of smoky meat, cracked pepper and herb. Finishes with big but ripe tannins. Zinfandel, Syrah and Grenache. Drink now through 2027. 179 cases made.”

Technical specs:
56% Zinfandel, 41% Syrah, 3% Grenache
Aged for 18 months in 20% Second fill French oak barrels and 80% Neutral oak barrels
Alcohol: 14.7
179 cases produced

As this wine is no longer an active SKU in our system, to purchase, please email info@limericklanewines.com with the following information:
Name
Phone number,
Desired bottles (max 2)

We will return emails in the order received with a phone call to complete the transaction until the 36 bottles have been sold.

To reiterate, there is a 2 bottle limit per person and bottles will be sold on a “first come first served” basis at $95 per bottle and standard shipping rates apply.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

jake

Jake Bilbro
Limerick Lane Cellars

Sent!

In for 2

In for two!

in for two

In for two …

Got you David!

Thank you so much!

We will call you asap but are tracking to make sure we don’t over sell.

jake

Nick T, K Tran, Matt D, and Matthew King,

We’ve got your orders as well and will respond soon…

We are almost sold out so we are going to follow this until 10:00 then return emails with phone calls.

Thanks so much to everyone!

Per an email we recieved, I’ll make a quick clarification here: With this purchase, yes, you are all being added to the tier on the list where you will get future allocations of this wine as well. This is our most allocated wine but not a one off for you all now…

Thanks so much!

jake

My 2014’s are excited to have friends on the rack.

Thanks so much Lee!

I’m positive this wine won’t disappoint you. We cracked a bottle a couple weeks ago and it is showing exceptionally well…

You’ll be getting a call from Andy shortly!

jake

In for two

Got my order, but am most excited to get to the top of the allocation list!! I had Andy add a couple additional bottles from the Syrah side to check out. Great offer and am glad I visited them on the last Historic Vineyard Society tour.

Hopefully I am in for 2

Lauhill,

You are in! Thanks so much for the order!

As an fyi, after this order, we are down to 2 bottles left…

Thanks so much to everyone!

jake

Thanks so much Mike!!!

I appreciate the support and am super excited to “have you aboard!” Thanks for coming to the HVS event and next time you’re in the area and want to stop through, shoot me a message and we’ll connect…

jake

Woo hoo! Got my order in!

Thanks Dave!

You did indeed get your order in (I heard you talking to Andy!) and in fact you got the last 2 bottles.

Thanks so much to everyone for your support and to any Berserkers ever in the area, we would love to share our wines with you!

We offer tastings by appointment and when reserving your tasting, if you mention your Berserker status, we’ll preemptively waive the tasting fee for you and your party.

Thanks again to everyone,

jake

Jake Bilbro
Limerick Lane Cellars