Chester’s Anvil – The Last Waltz and it’s 50% off! EXTENDED THROUGH SUNDAY

OK, WE’LL JOIN WITH THE OTHERS WHO ARE GIVING YOU A LITTLE MORE TIME. WE’LL KEEP THESE OFFERS AVAILABLE THROUGH SUNDAY 1/29

Chester’s Anvil has been a BerserkerDay regular since 2011. But this will be our LAST time and we’re going out in style! 50% off! That’s half price on our remaining Chester’s Anvil wines. The only catch is that for this price, they’re available only in full-case quantities.

Chester’s Anvil has been a wondrous collaboration among friends and neighbors — Aaron and Claire Pott of Pott Wine and Steve Lagier and Carole Meredith of Lagier Meredith Vineyard. The project emerged from fiery discussions over dinner, fueled by countless bottles of shared wine. We created Chester’s Anvil as an excuse to work together and to be able to offer wines beyond our usual purview. And they’ve been wonderful wines – complex, balanced, unpretentious and easy to drink. But we’ve decided to bring this party to a halt. Our individual endeavors, Pott Wines and Lagier Meredith Vineyard, are keeping us so busy that we can no longer afford the time to make and manage the Chester’s Anvil wines too. So this is the last offering for Chester’s Anvil. Get them while you can because there won’t be any more.

Links to CellarTracker tasting notes are way down at the very bottom. Questions? Please email me at mail@lagiermeredith.com
**Chester’s Anvil 12-bottle case for $240 – a 50% discount**A full case of any 1 of these 3 wines

• 2013 Hattori Hanzo (Napa Valley) A harmonious blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and other kindred grapes
    2012 Zinfandel (Mead Ranch, Atlas Peak, Napa Valley)
    2013 Zinfandel (Mead Ranch, Atlas Peak, Napa Valley)

OR a mixed case containing all 3 of those wines plus Malbec

• 3 bottles 2013 Hattori Hanzo
    3 bottles 2012 Zinfandel
    3 bottles 2013 Zinfandel
    3 bottles 2013 Malbec (Mount Veeder, Napa Valley)

The regular retail price for these wines is $480, so the BerserkerDay price of $240 represents a 50% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $50 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $29 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, RI, UT

To order, click on the link below
$240
Chester’s Anvil cases
Wines – Lagier Meredith

On the ordering page, you will have 4 items to choose from.

1. 1 case 2013 Hattori Hanzo
  1. 1 case 2012 Zinfandel
  2. 1 case 2013 Zinfandel
  3. Mixed case containing 3 bottles each of 4 wines

Maximum of 4 cases per person (any combination of the above 4 items)

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: CABD12

CellarTracker tasting notes:

2013 Hattori Hanzo: 2013 Chester's Anvil Hattori Hanzo, USA, California, Napa Valley - CellarTracker

2012 Zinfandel: http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=2015725

2013 Zinfandel: 2013 Chester's Anvil Zinfandel Mead Ranch, USA, California, Napa Valley, Atlas Peak - CellarTracker

2013 Malbec: 2013 Chester's Anvil Malbec, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

I think my two sons will definitely want me to go for a case of the Hattori Hanzo. A bargain.

Tried to place order and the code didn’t work. Just got a 10% case discount. Clarification?
This is in Early Purchase Orders. Is it going to work only on BD?

No Roussanne??!?! Wahhhhhhhh!!!

My bad. Put the order in from the Chester’s Anvil list rather than the BD special order. Oops…
All is well.

Sorry, Larry, we’re sold out of the Roussanne.

Carole

Took a case of 2013 Zin, seems a cra cra bargain.

Had to futch myself up the same! Thank you, Carole & Steve. Mwah.

Fantastic deal on these wines! I went in with a friend on a case. Thanks, Carole & Steve and Aaron & Claire! [berserker.gif]

You’re welcome Ken. It is indeed an excellent deal! These are consistently very drinkable wines.

It doesn’t seem to adjust the price when I put in the code on the case of Hattori Hanzo that my sons want to own. How do I use the sword to slice the price?

Jay, When you are on our website, make sure you are ordering the BDVIII offer, not the regular listing of the 2013 Hattori Hanzo. All our BDVIII offers are at the top of the Wines list and the Hattori Hanzo offer is the 4th one down from the top. All 7 of our BerserkerDay offers have the Berserker logo next to them. The regular wine offerings each have their label next to them.

Someone yesterday had the same problem, and it was because he was ordering the regular offering and not the BDVIII offer.

Carole

Done. My sons will be thrilled. They are Kill Bill afficionados.

I’m a big Kill Bill fan too. That was the inspiration for the wine name, of course. I also learned later that Hattori Hanzo was a real 16th century Samurai. Tarantino named the Kill Bill character after the real Hattori Hanzo.

l & ll are back running uncut on the cable networks we get this month. Delicious films.

Still I picked Zin.

In for a mixed case!!! My only wine purchase of the day!

Extended through Sunday 1/29

Order in, thanks for keeping the offer open until today!