addison's?

Has anyone been to Addison"s lately?I know there were some negative comments in 2013 about them.Thinking of going there for my birthday.

Have been once in the last 6 months and it was excellent.

I don’t intend to cast aspersions on this restaurant. . .but. . .The first couple of times there I was impressed by the pure flavors and the balance in the complexity of the tastes. After that, the servings seemed like little blocks of very tasty and rich food, kind of like one would imagine astronaut food to be. The service, of course, is impeccably choreographed and it is a wonder to watch the servers emerging from the hot bar in a single line and, in perfect timing, surround your table. Frankly, I’ve lost interest in eating there. We do have an upcoming Chaine des Rotisseurs Holiday Dinner there in December that I am looking forward to.

I do prefer the gustatory complexity of the food at The Market (which has recently been refurbished and the noise level is greatly diminished) and I will go to Mille Fleurs (not necessarily creative food, but well prepared with usually excellent service) anytime. If you go to Mille Fleurs, tell them I sent you when you make reservations and they might be nice to you!

If you to to Addison’s, please let me know your experience there.

Thanks.