Las Vegas Restaurants

I’m out in LV for a conference next week…has anyone been to any great spots preferably on the strip recently? I’ll be entertaining clients.

Thanks.

bump. Would love to hear.

1 Like

It all depends on what you are looking for. For steak, carnevino or cut are probably your top choices.

Jaleo is very good, especially with a group so you can try more things.

Milos is Greek seafood that’s good.

The robuchon restaurants in mgm are great but huge $$

Thank you

Has anyone tried Aquaknox in the Venetian?

Raku is closed today. Other sushi Recs?

Kabuto and Yonaka Modern Japanese. They are very different but both excellent.

My favorites lately have all been at The Cosmo:

Scarpetta
Beauty & Essex
Milos
Jose Andres
STK

In order.

Our favs:

Carbone

Joe’s Steak and Seafood

Nobu

Our favorites are:

Carnevino (good selection of Italian wines)

Momofuku - I love a good bowl of Ramen

Le Cirque

A recent Momo visit was great!
The Chickpea Ramen was divine!

Had dinner at Scarpetta last night. Great food, but don’t go looking for wine bargains. I ended up with a Black Tears Malbec at $130 that was one of the cheapest bottles on the menu.

Other call-out, given WIML’s obsession with Cosmopolitan - The Henry is on the first floor and has a great breakfast menu. Huge fan of Short Rib Benedict with a “Hot Under the Collar” Bloody Mary.

Robuchon for me tomorrow night… We will see how it goes.

George

LoS tonight was good, but not sure it was worth the $35 taxi premium. I’d put Bai Tong in Bellevue up against it (minus the wine list) any time. Nice 2013 Donnhoff with dinner. Have to waste calories at Crush tomorrow.

Had a great meal at Le Cirque last week. Very good wine pairings with the meal as well.

Fwiw - here’s a pic of the Henry’s short rib Benedict. Just fantastic and I had it again this AM.
IMG_1152.JPG

Really liked the steak at Carnevino. The porterhouse is solid, but admittedly, I’m a ribeye fan. Had the tomahawk & 9-month dry aged ribeye, which were both fantastic. The sides provide good foil to the beef, and the pastas are passable, with perhaps the spaghetti nero being my favorite of the three we had. We did BYOB, but the list looked to have a few fair deals sprinkled in.

Raku was also on-point. They are offering Kobe beef filet, skirt, and tendon. The fillet was good, but that tendon is INSANE. Ended up getting 4 orders. It’s still a great deal, $65 with alcohol, tax, and tip.

How was Robuchon?

uber is like $12 to LOS no?