Flannery 109/107s

Alright you Meatetarians,

What are you guys doing with your custom chunks of meat (107/109 and primal) from BD? I got a 109 and am on the fence, probably 30-35 days as I’m not a huge fan of extended aging. No idea on my cuts yet. What are you guys doing?

How many ways can we really cut it?

If you do a rib cap you end up killing a lot of the ribeyes. I’m not clear what the options are. I was thinking jorge cuts and then just thick monsters on the bone for the rest.

Namedroptime: having dinner with Bryan tonight, will definitely pick his brain and get back to this thread!

Yes
Pick his brain please.
I have no idea how to cut it up.
I bought the 109 because I wasn’t interested in long term aging.
If you could also find out when he will be sending out the 1st pictures.
Thanks and enjoy!

Awesome, definitely do some recon for the group on his thoughts.

70 days
steaks and hamburger

I’m curious about short ribs

Ed, good point. I think I saw Bryan say he’d be willing to use the aged cuttings for burgers… Could be a good way to use the whole thing.

Aight. What questions other than the below.

So far his rec is 3-4 jorge cuts then do boneless rib eyes to your spec or do them all with bone. Doesn’t recommend rib cap cause it takes away from
The rest of the steaks.

In regards to burger. 109 will be tough as you won’t have much scrap. But 107 you’ll have a lot

My thought personally is 3 jorge cuts and then boneless rib eyes at 24oz.

Got my 109s in

4 Jorge Cuts and 4 boneless rib eyes. Left the bones aside for me to use a separate date. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS looking beef. As good as any american beef marbling is gonna get

I just got a semi

Looks amazing!
Just e-mailed to get mine his week.

Nice, bruh!

But don’t let the wifey see those pics, lest she figures out “hey, is that what 8 inches long of meat in your hand is REALLY supposed to look like!?!?” She gonna nail you for false advertising!

You know I’m just messing with you… neener