BEEFER - the Porsche of grills

Today I received my Beefer. A steak ready in 2min with 800 C or 1500°F. With this hellfire I will have a perfect crust, as the fat caramelize. Watch the video on the U.S. website of Beefer.

Beefer: https://us.beefer.com

Unboxing Video in german: Beefer One Pro Unboxing & Einweihung mit Frisona Galega Ribeye Steak - WELTPREMIERE - YouTube

Of course Made in Germany. [thumbs-up.gif]

Save water, drink wine
Martin

I want this. Not sure I can justify spending $900 on it.

Hi Martin,

Congratulations, you proud Papa! I remember you talked about this when we had lunch. Looks great!

Looks awesome, too!! Typical German design, better than our American b.s.

So this is basically similar to a restaurant beef ‘cooker’, how they can pump those out consistently so fast…

Amazing!
I want one.

I’ve seen these on Instagram. They look amazing.

And, pretty soon (hint, hint) you’ll be able to proudly display such gems you find on Instagram right on the 'serk!

Pizza in one of these? Seems like you might need the largest one to fit easily though. Very cool, I thought my TEC was hot…

YES, I am such proud. champagne.gif

I was always a big fan of high heat and crust. This easy peasy fast handling with the Beefer is perfect for me.

Take care,
Martin

Here is another video (in german!) about the Beefer XL

Cheers,
Martin

This is the technology that many big restaurants around here use. Don’t know if it is this particular company. Incredible device.

He overcooked the steak! Looks like a super hot heat heating element. More of an outdoor salamander NOT A GRILL!!!

Fair to say that in the first video from him, the steak looks perfect.

YES, it is indeed more like a salamander. But in the German language we don’t use the term Salamander, as only some Top chefs use a salamander in their restaurants.

Yes that is more like it. Enjoy your new toy, Martin

so cool. I am so jealous! Enjoy and thanks. On my wish list. Let’s here how it does.

can it really also do fish, chicken, veggies, burgers? Which model did you get? Need more data!

Of course, also fish&seafood&pizza&vegetables&burger and fruits. You can buy extra accessories like a burger tray and pizza stone for the BEEFER.

I got the small one for 800 Euro which you can buy for 900$. Fair to say for a big family and if you want to use XXL cuts the bigger one makes probably more sense.

I have also a BEEFER cookbook. Here some examples:
TM.JPG
Salmon filet is ready in 15-20sec

Pineapple.JPG
Pineapple with frozen Pina Colada streusel

Portobello.JPG
Portobello with spinach and cheese

Dorade.JPG
Dorade. But you have to flip the fish several times.

Courgette.JPG
Zucchini

P.S. Meanwhile there are a lot of tests with the BEEFER in Germany which you can find at youtube and all BBQ-experts were deeply impressed by the performance of this device. It`s the heat, stupid.