LA Bordier PSA

Epicurus Gourmet is putting in a special order tomorrow by the end of the day on Bordier so if you have any requests talk to Hillary and don’t forget to mention you’re a Berserker. They have access to some new flavors too aside from the usual stuff [cheers.gif]

ordered a few kg of demi sel. Mentioning berserkers did nothing but I appreciate the source.

what was their response? (silence?)

Charlie means that if enough people mention Berserkers, he gets a discount.

Yes.

response was, “Perfect, thanks!“
Today, though, I received another email saying there might or might not be a discount if enough orders were placed.

Do they Ship?

no.

From Hillary over at Epicurus:

Hi folks. Just wanted to clarify our email to the Wine Berserkers; so sorry if it was confusing. Epicurus Gourmet is already “wholesale to the public”, but we do offer an extra discount for Berserkers under a special account. This is one reason Elliot posted that you should identify yourself when you’re here (and we were hoping it would be a happy surprise when you checked out!).

Regarding Bordier, multiple factors can affect our price, especially on such a special, made to order item that ships via air from France. It can be a difficult item to discount off our already low prices. We had quoted you the most recent price, which finalizes once I physically receive the butter. So, another reason to let us know you’re a Berserker is that we wanted to make sure if the Bordier price increased, you locked in the best price for this order.

If there’s anything further we can do to help or clarify, please let us know. Thanks and we look forward putting some faces to the names!

Epicurus Gourmet

Not entirely true. There are a few items they will overnight. Bordier being one of those items I believe

From one of Hilary’s emails, “Regarding delivery - we currently do not ship our products.”

So I’m not sure what you mean. She was specifically responding to my inquiry re shipping.