Tampa restaurant reccs

I’ll be there in February for three nights. As it happens, I’ve already planned one of them at this place called Bern’s Steak House, which I hear has a good wine list flirtysmile .

Where else? Food quality more important, but has to have either a reasonably good wine list or BYOB.

I know where to find seafood. For one of the evenings, any reccos for lamb, duck, venison, goat, bbq, game birds?

Thanks in advance.

Dan Kravitz

I’ve been to Mise en Place a couple of times. Good, not uniformly great. Wine list is listed on the website.
http://www.miseonline.com/food-wine/

Restaurant BT is my favorite restaurant in Tampa. French Vietnamese food. Check on BYO because they keep changing. You can probably find something on the list if not BYO. Parts of Paris in nearby Safety Harbor is good French place. I love their bouillabaisse. $15 corkage. Cena in downtown for Italian. Corkage is $15 or $20. Rooster and the Till is a good place to share a bunch of dishes. A couple I love are chicken fried grouper cheeks & throats and their sea bass belly. Corkage is $15 or $20. Pane Rustica for easy comfort food. Corkage $15 and the list is ok. Go to Al’s in Ybor City for BBQ for lunch. Really good BBQ!!! Mine en Place used to be very good but has gone downhill. I would avoid.

not a restaurant, but don’t miss the Dali museum . . .