PASTA al LIMONE

Here comes a cozy delicious italian dish which reflects perfectly our time right now. We have on one hand heavy cream&butter for winter and lemon peel&juice for spring which is around the corner.

https://www.wineberserkers.com/content/?p=5278

ENJOY
Martin

This is a go-to recipe in our house. I usually add some mushrooms or some protein. Morels are wonderful in this prep. Yours looks outstanding!

P.S. Normally I make homemade Pappardelle (200g flour + 100g Semola di grano duro rimacinata + 3 eggs), but I had some leftover pasta and I was lazy. So I used this pasta, just 6min cooking time. Really perfect with the sauce.

IMG_8232.JPG

And don’t worry, the lemon peel and juice will fool you, despite the high amount of butter the sauce feels light on the palate due to the freshness of the lemon.

I drank a Dry Riesling Grand Gru, 2011 Battenfeld-Spanier “Am Schwarzen Herrgott” which was perfect, as it was also based on the 2 components of the dish. On one hand you had the oiliness (winter/butter) of the vintage and on the other hand the acidity (spring/lemon) of which Riesling is famous for.