All Clad VIP Sale extra discounts

Current All clad factory sale is ridiculous !!

You can get a full set of copper core cookware normally $1900 for $600 in next few days, including shipping !!!

Never seen All Clad this cheap, im all set but bought a 3 qt Copper pan normally $350 for $135, could not resist

Ridiculously good sale…

If I was not already fully stocked, I would add a few pieces. Got a great roaster pan last fall

Link?

www.homeandcooksales.com

I bought a 6qt Dutch oven earlier this week, so they are offering me an additional 20% off one item only. I really have no space and don’t really need another pan or pot, but I keep looking at the site trying to figure out what to buy! pileon

If I could give that coupon to someone else, I would, but it’s tied to my account.

Interestingly if you use Poppys link you get the discount, i used my log in and got another 20% off, so you just have to buy each item individually

Same here. Definitely worth the effort for 20% off.

George

A top of the like copper core fry pan for $135 is a great deal

Great!

Some bad reviews out there. Anybody have experience ordering from them?

George

I bought a saucepan a few months ago from them. No problems whatsoever. Shipping is a little slow but worth the wait.

Bought several times, everything was flawless.

Thanks, sister.

No worries at all, never had a problem. The seconds are damaged box or maybe a very small scratch

I’ve bought from them several times now, no problems at all. As Poppy says, shipping might take a few days to a week, but they deliver in the end. I’ve never been able to find any kind of flaw in what are labeled as “seconds”. Quality is of course outstanding. I’ve been particularly impressed with the anodized non-stick, which have gradually replaced all the older non-stick stuff in our house. The top end stainless goes without saying. I almost pulled the trigger on a 4qt crockpot, which would have been $80 and free shipping, but don’t really need it.

Bought with no problems as well before. Just they ship when they ship.

I’ve also purchased several times. The ‘factory seconds’ have always been flawless and I’ve had no problems with orders.

We need some new non-stick pans, and this seems like a good opportunity… but, I’ve read a lot of bad reviews about the handles on the HA1 and B1 sets being awkward to hold and getting pretty hot while cooking. Any thoughts there, based on your experience with them?

Jason, We’ve been using them for a few months now, haven’t really noticed any particular heat problems with handles. Sure, close to the pan itself the handle gets warm, maybe too warm to touch, but where I typically grab it’s no problem. Worst case, potholder :wink:

Note that there (at least) two different shapes to the fry pans. One is “traditional”, i.e., has the more shallow slope, and curved lip. The other has no lip, and curves up to become essentially vertical at the top. Picture a quarter circle attached to the flat base (in cross section). I like them both, but if you want to slide eggs out (for example), the outward curved lip is easier.

Only complaint, if there is one, is that they are fairly heavy, particularly the 10" or larger. My wife isn’t super strong, and manages it, but they are heavier than a cheaper all-aluminum pan.