1 TBS Smoked Spanish Paprika
1 TBS Granulated Garlic (giggidy)
1 TBS Sea Salt, divided
1 TSP Finely Ground Telicherry Pepper
1 Cup Shredded Manchego
8 Whole Eggs Whisked with 2 TBS Whole Milk and half the salt

1. Heat oil in a 10 inch saute pan over low heat
  2. Preheat oven to 425 deg F
  3. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Place lid on pan and cook until potatoes can be easily pierced with a paring knife
  4. Raise heat to medium high and add paprika, garlic, half the salt and pepper
  5. Constantly flip potatoes to get crisp on all sides
  6. Pour eggs over potatoes and mix well. Allow the bottom of the tortilla to set and evenly add cheese to top
  7. Place the pan in the oven until the entire tortilla is set.
  8. Turn on broiler and broil until cheese is dark and bubbly
  9. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool for a minute.
  10. Remove tortilla from pan and portion

For a different twist, I have added sun dried tomatoes and Serrano have right before broiling.

4247BAE0-0054-40D5-B9FC-FB45FB8E6726.jpeg

55E48D23-581C-42A3-8146-C4575DFD0926.jpeg

5C62B4EC-724A-412D-A5A8-6F2F557CD3D6.jpeg

That looks pretty nice, Bill. We’ve been eating a lot of these over the last week

I have an over abundance of farm fresh eggs to the tune of 20-25 dozen a week from the ranch. Have to eat them every way possible.

So on average 36+ eggs a day [mouth-drop.gif]

I brought home 15 dozen yesterday

It looks great. If you want a faster version, Ferran Adria uses potato chips (!) instead of thinly sliced potatoes. I haven’t tried it myself, but I probably will next weekend.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/foodandwine/recipes/egg-and-potato-chip-tortilla

When we have leftover oven roasted potatoes, will make something similar the next day.

Interesting

I always use onions in mine, but otherwise looks good. Best thing is you can serve this 10 different ways - by itself, over greens, on toast, etc.

Daughter not a fan of onions, otherwise I agree they are good in there.

same. onions/potatoes/salt. That’s all i put. Love the stuff. The onions are what really give it that amazing sweet flavor

Thanks Bill!