Cooking sins - - Forgive me for I have sinned big time

I was in a hurry to get to a meeting yesterday morning and I needed some food, including protein, to eat with my morning medicine cocktail. I had about a minute to get something, and it could not include significant carbs. No time to cook eggs. I opened the refrigerator and there is was. A package with a leftover hot dog. Next to it, an ultra high fiber wrap. Next to that, some shredded cheddar cheese. Place wrap on plate, put hot dog on wrap, top with cheese and mustard. Roll into a tube, pop in the microwave for 90 seconds while I put my medicine cocktail together, grab a glass of water, grab the “cooked” breakfast concoction, and run out the door to catch a train. Well, at least the mustard was my home made whole grain yellow and brown mustard.

Anyone else want to join me in the confessional.

You used a microwave?!?. Heathen.

Leftover pizza for breakfast works for me, either cold or warmed up in microwave.

Disagree- Leftover pizza can be Cold, or Oven-warmed. Never Microwaved.

Oddly I have no issues with Jay’s hotdog concoction though.

Get some cast iron red hot, flip the pan over and stick it under the broiler or add water and cover. I like using the boiler more than this–but it gives you the idea:

What? No ketchup?

You basically had a low-carb hot dog for breakfast - don’t see the ‘sin’ here, and I grew up Catholic so I would think I’m an expert

Extra hot wings Reheated for breakfast. Addictive

I come not to forgive but to praise - seems like a creative solution to a problem using the materials on hand - out of the box thinking, harming no one but (possibly) yourself.

Soups are the salvation of all cooking sins.

Left over roast potatoes straight from the ‘fridge. Especially when roasted in goose or duck fat.
Oh wait, that’s not a sin, it’s a virtue.