Gourmet houses still shipping

This would be a good place to let people know where you can order. Probably will need continual updating.

D’Artagnan is offering free shipping, and there is a special deal on their excellent cassoulet kit.
Flannery is still shipping.

Good to know, Mark,
Thanks!

Bean casseroles, via online delivery? I wonder if they can throw in a few rolls of toilet paper, as pairing. pileon

Still shipping but short on choice.

SOS Chefs is hurting bad. As you can imagine when restaurants shut down their business went to close to zero. We live close by and my wife picked up some stunning Morels yesterday. Support them if you can. It is an amazing store that has survived 911, the financial crisis etc. but this is the worse.

20 bucks for a standard-size bottle of rice vinegar that I buy from our local mom-and-pop Thai / Vietnamese store for under 4 bucks?

https://sos-chefs.com/collections/vinegars/products/rice-vinegar

Try finding high quality fresh morels or white asparagus or Persian pistachios at your local mom and pop store. So this isn’t the place to buy rice vinegar - I don’t buy paper towels at the gourmet store either. Robert is trying to promote an amazing business most of whose inventory is NOT redundant to the local bodega. If you don’t like the price, don’t buy it. But please, this isn’t the time for such negativity.

Holy Grail is still shipping; ordered some from Cameron (Flannery too) over the weekend when they were both having sales. Does anyone know if Holy Grail still has a discount code for Wine Berserkers? The Berserker20 code no longer works.

What you see in the store is not what I’m seeing on the website, it is unfortunate. $4 vinegar for $20 doesn’t reflect well on the business.

It is also unfortunate that, at a time when many of us are trying to exercise generosity of spirit, you choose to take time out of your day to point out a shortcoming of this business that is fighting for its life.

It is your right to do so. But maybe right now is a time to choose not to.

I got a d’Artagnan shipment literally a month ago. Though the cassoulet is tempting- I would have to figure out how to split it with just the four of us, though it actually does freeze reasonably well I have learned from the past- does dry out a bit.

I ordered the full size for 2, maybe 4. Lots of cassoulet over the weekend.

Murray’s cheese is shipping. A few cheeses unavailable, but got most of what I wanted.

We ordered from d’Artagnan and have had terrible results with shipping most likely because FedEx and other package delivery companies are besieged. We received one box today (a day late) that had part of our order in it. We then received a tracking email that said another box would be delivered on Monday. This was all in one order. I can’t imagine the part of the order that won’t be delivered until Monday will be safe to eat. My wife call d’Artagnan and explained the problem. There were hesitant but agreed to send the rest of the shipment on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

Our Costco order also came three days late because Costco was backed up but we did get an email from them on the day of the expected delivery saying they were delayed. The supply chain is getting hammered.

We got D’Artangan (duck breasts) today on schedule. Sure delivery system is hammered but NJ to NY probably easier than Texas.
I thought about Flannery or Holy Grail, but looking at DJIA maybe my “splurge” should be Rancho Gordo.

Had a one day shipping delay, went out a day late.perfectly understandable and it was shipped overnight. Delicious food but I made a mistake ordering the full 12 person version.

Gustiamo an Italian supplier in the Bronx is still shipping.

Very expensive but top notch products. The tomato concentrate is amazing, a far better substitute for tomato paste and will keep in the fridge for a year.

I have a case of Martelli pasta arriving from them Tuesday. If you haven’t tried Martelli, highly recommended, very distinctive flavor and texture.

I’ve been ordering pasture-raised/grass-fed meat from local farms. No lines, door-to-door delivery, great meat, and it supports small business.

I know that some of the bigger beef purveyors (44 Farms, Flannery) are also still shipping.

I do not make cassoulet because the carbs are too high, but I can speak up for the d’Artagnan cassoulet kit because I had it once when someone else made it and it was outstanding.