Olive Oils from Wine Producers

Has anyone had experience with oils from Cornelissen, COS, Occhipinti, Montenidoli, Selvapiana, or similar producers? I’ve been wanting to try them but can’t find them anywhere to purchase in the US. I’d love to hear your thoughts and would be very grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of where to purchase any.

Rare Wine Co.

Garagiste often imports olive oil made by wine makers. I’ve noticed that they always have a number of olive oils in stock at their pick-up location near Seattle. You might try contacting them directly.

For any question or inquiry, please contact: friends@garagistewine.com or call us anytime at (888) 264-0053.

A friend of mine sends me six bottles of Frescobaldi Laudemio Extra Virgin Olive Oil every year right after the harvest. High quality oil.

If interested it is available here

Villa Pillo, located neat Gambassi Terme in Tuscany and owned by the current owner of Williams Seylem sells their estate oil directly from their web site. Villa Pillo | Olio Extra Vergine d’Oliva

I buy a large bottle every spring and love the fresh , pepper influenced new oil. And reasonably priced as well.

The Quintarelli oil is super tasty.

You don’t have to venture far to obtain this beauty. Nola is a Berserker too!

I can recommend the organic olive oil from Planeta in Sicily, green label. Also quite cheap, just around 12 Euro.