Would you please pass the jelly?

We enjoyed a couple of new-to-us jams/preserves this morning with croissants - Bonne Maman INTENSE in apricot and cherry. Very deep flavorful fruit, not that sweet, but still with some sugar, although reduced. “Intense” is a good word to describe it. I liked both flavors. Our current other favorites are Smuckers Natural Stawberry and St Dalfour or Charles Jacquin natural 100% fruit in a wide variety of flavors.
How about you?

I like Bonne Maman, particularly the blueberry jam, but I find them quite sweet.

Yesterday I picked up a box of ten different jams, mostly marmalades, from the California Jam Queen:

Last year I had a really excellent flavor of hers called “Three Lemons and a Vanilla Bean Walk Into a Jar.”

Not a big preserve eater, but I made an excellent Friutti di Bosco from fresh fruit last year. We’re down to our last jar.

Homemade

Make my own from my own fruit. Concord grape and black currants.

Christine Ferber is the queen of French jam.

It’s pretty darn expensive in the US but easy to find and very reasonable in FR.

Bonne Maman looks like it might be a knockoff - same packaging.

Christine Ferber as noted. Amazing. But expect to pay.

Any idea of the shelf life of these jams?

They don’t stick around long in my house but generally speaking properly preserved goods last years at household temps.

St Dalfour is good, because it is fruit with very little added sugar. Blueberry and black cherry and are good. I have them maybe 2-3 times a month on toast.

Anything you can find from Les Confitures à l’Anciennes is fantastic.
https://gourmet-delights.com/pear-vanilla-jam.html