Half cooked lobster, how to finish?

Hi;

Bought what should have been a lovely cooked, and cracked, lobster yesterday. When I get to it, it’s only 1/2 to 2/3 cooked. A little translucent around the body, a lot in the claw.

So what’s the easiest way of finishing without overcooking? Can I risk the microwave without it getting tough?

Cooking in a pan is possible as I can eye it but with the outside temperature 111 degrees, and the power off once already today, I want to keep the house as cool as possible. But if that’s the way to go, I can (or I can put it on a pan on the grill, I think direct grill without the shell might be a challenge (and fall through the grate).

Thanks in advance!

PS Originally 2 lbs., now just the meat sans shell.

Microwave.

How long? One minute at a time?

Poach in butter?

Yep

Two minutes.

Sous Vide in butter, in the pouch that is.

Although sounds great, I’m not a butter with my lobster fella.

Two minutes it is.

Thanks all!

Worked?

I have warmed king crab in the microwave per Alton Brown’s recommendation. I wrapped them in wet paper towels. It worked well but the crab legs are precooked.

Just finished it. Two minutes was perfect for the claws, 90 seconds would have been a touch better for the body - but this was because the original was unevenly cooked.

Thanks Victor, it was enjoyable, especially now that the power is back on (was only off for an hour yesterday, but I had figured it would be all night so I ordered in).

Late to the conversation, but I would’ve made risotto. Boil the shell for a quick stock and put the lobster meat in towards the end so it gently cooks through.