Grater recs?

After 10ish years, my rotary microplane (two blade sizes) grater final gave up the ghost. They don’t make that model anymore and I’m looking for recommendations if you have one you love. I used it for hard cheeses, cheddar, chocolate, frozen butter, etc. Thanks in advance.

We had a Zyliss (sp?) which was very good for 10 years as well. Sharp, well built and a good size hopper, but the plastic shell cracked and the ones they replaced that model with aren’t as well made.
My wife replaced it (mostly for her & the kids) with one from amazon (cuisinart?) which is terrible. Flimsy, not sharp and a very small hopper.

I’ve been using a 12"x1" woodworking microblade grater I found at a Lee Valley tools for 4-5 years. Sharp as hell, but there not much to hold if you aren’t using the box catcher underneath and you have to be careful about lifting the pressure off what you grate on the return stroke, or the blades get flattened down by hard cheeses or anything frozen (I freeze my ginger). I’ll need to replace it within a year or so as the blades will get too flat to the surface. These are far better than any food specific micrograter I’ve seen and a fraction of the price.