Hand mixer recommendations?

My 15+ year old hand mixer gave up the ghost last week.

I’ve been browsing “best of” sites this morning and finding a lot of things out of stock or no longer made.

Any recommendations?

We just have a basic cuisinart hand mixer and use the kitchen aid stand mixer for big stuff

We do exactly the same thing as Chris. Both of them are new this year.

Well, that’s what I ordered on line yesterday.

After traipsing to BB&B, Macy’s and BJs and coming up empty. The only thing available was the Cuisinart cordless EvolutionX which gets pretty horrific reviews online.

Probably like trying to buy a bike or dumbbells. I’m surprised Arnold let you out of the house.

My recollection from a visit to williams sonoma was there was a kitchen aid hand mixer at a reasonable price. Know nothing about reviews etc. My last one was a hand me down from my mother that is 30+ years old as well. It is in a cabinet in the back. I guess i should find a movie prop company to donate it to.

After I don’t know how many years, my Kitchenaid 7 speed hand mixer bit the dust. Was able to order the new version of the same 7 speed directly from Kitchenaid.com - delivered with free shipping within five days. The new version comes with an additional on/off switch (although it automatically resets the speed to 1 after turning off), a whisk attachment, and is available in several colors. A nice change up from the old standard white version.