Anyone familiar with Wild Fork?

Stumbled upon these guys, never heard of them:

Yes

Ordered a suckling pig, 8#.
Looks good and I have need seen suckling pig that small as to get in my oven…this will

Cheers

Oh boy, that’s all I need…oven ready suckling pig…ha!

I bought a duck there.
I believe everything is frozen.
I was satisfied and it was good quality.

order in. Looks fantastic and great prices. Free delivery first order.

Agree, prices more than fair. Just put in a small order to sample a few things. We shall see.

So far have only had the Berkshire pork chops and the veal rib chops. Both quite good, will reorder both. I have to admit the veal doesn’t tickle my fancy as much as the Flannery veal chops did, those may have been the best veal chops I’ve ever had, but Bryan is no longer doing the veal. This was a worthy substitute.

did lamb chops. Marinated. 6 came in a pack, one lb. Barely enough for 2 for dinner. Delicious small delicate grass fed chops, $20, I believe.

worth ordering?

Glad I saw this. We have a location opening about 2 miles from our house in Tampa. Will have to check them out. Products look very interesting online.

1 Like

Alan,

Cooking it for the forth…let u know

Paul

fourth of June or July?

Alan… I have decided to do this in the fall

Just to hot now!! Sorry When I do…ill jingle u.

Best Paul

Wild Fork recently opened a bricks and mortar in our county. When my freezer gets a little more space in it, a run to check it out is in order. We just stocked up at a farm near Austin, TX run by a French farmer/butcher. Everything is free range.

The new Tampa store is about 2 miles from our house. Very happy with our first purchases. Bone in french cut pork rib rack along with some ground pork for meatballs. We also tried the Bison steaks. They were fine but not worth the price point. Overall very positive impression.

Went to the local outlet to get a smattering of things.

2 inch thick porterhouse graded at choice punched above its price point.

Got a couple of ducks and rabbit to turn into pâté and rillettes along with some foie gras to blend into the pâté.

Got a bunch of ground products to try as well. Pricing is very attractive of several things.

The quality here is pretty good to me.
I had a flatiron choice that was quite good.
A couple of rib eye filets (no cap) that were extremely tasty. (Prime)
Wagyu Sirloins to go and a large 3 rib roast.
Count me as a happy customer.
Attractive pricing.

Very happy with duck and rabbit for rillettes and pâté

If you ever get down to Austin, take a run out to Countryside Farms. Best duck rillettes we have ever had and a whole lot more. He supplies the high-end restaurants in Austin. Cash only and call to make sure he will be there. Worth the trip. https://countrysidefarmproducts.wordpress.com/ Oh, and he makes a heavenly smoked duck breast prosciutto too.

we need an almost-haiku bot on this forum.

I bought a duck there.
Everything is frozen.
Satisfied and quality.

1 Like