Would you even eat this?

Seems like a bit of gamble to me? Love the sausage shop…but this run seems next level.
B37FEA21-7D3E-4000-A901-14A69E7A3BE1.jpeg

That’s a wild amount of salt [wow.gif] . Would anything seasoning with that be even remotely balanced?

If it tastes good, YES, I would eat it.

3659D4C4-DF9A-414A-8219-A898272974D2.jpeg
Better pic…maybe

Not sure it pairs with watermelon

1 Like

I’m not getting this. The serving size is 0.16 oz (4.5 g) and that is 170 calories? And how do you get 37 g of carbs into a 4.5 g serving size…

1 Like

Oh, my loves… it would require somebody with a modicum of culture, nutritional sense, arithmetical skill, and/or culinary shame for me to decline it… and if it tasted good… .
to eat it again.

Please still like me.
Thank you.

Labelling snafu. Agreed jarred sausage isn’t a perfect match with watermelon, although someone may try to convince us otherwise.

Nutritional Info labels aren’t always accurate or correct.

I once saw a bottle of Roland brand Sriracha that stated 200 calories per serving.

My thoughts exactly. I have been known to report companies like that to the FDA for bad labelling. Not that I want to punish them, but as a diabetic, errors like that can be fatal. But it’s not like the FDA cares. It started when one of those zero calorie drinks had sugar-based carbs in it and when I emailed them to find out what was going on, they ignored me. I do not react well to being ignored.