AllClad factory sale 4/8

I think its through this weekend
Signup at https://homeandcooksales.com/index.php/

Thanks for posting-for some reason I don’t get the emails any longer. I needed a few things which I found in the sale. One thing off my “to do” list!

I’m nosy, What did you get?

Has anyone bought their “Second Quality” as opposed to “Packaging Damage”? I’m wondering how bad the Second Quality is? I know they claim it is just cosmetic, but is that truly the case?

Nothing very interesting actually-We have a 12” non stick that we use for making dog food and other odd things that we have just wore out-so I grabbed another. This one lasted years but time to replace.

Also keep needing a 4 quart sauce pot. We have a 2 1/2 quart and a 6 quart-need something in between.

I buy from this sale from time to time-I couldn’t tell you which pieces we have were from the “seconds” sale. I’ve never noticed anything alarming or that stood out that I have received.

1 Like

Agree with the above. Probably purchased 15 items over time some seconds and some packaging damaged. Couldn’t tell you which was which today.

Our ten piece copper core set came today. It was about half off retail. It goes next to our ten piece 23 year old All Clad copper set. I hope the new stuff holds up as well as the old ones. It should be easier to clean.

Same here

wife nixed my order. Wanted that chicken fryer and an 8 qt pot.