In-N-Out Burger coming to Texas

Food - recipes, reviews, and discussion
Steve Manzi
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: In-N-Out Burger coming to Texas

#101 Post by Steve Manzi » June 14th, 2011, 4:17 pm

Just had to post that we had heard so much about In-N-Out Burgers, that my wife and I just hit one for fun here in Vegas. Holy shit! People rave about these things? If I were hungry and saw one next to a McDonalds, I would go to In-N-Out, but that's about it. I cannot believe people get all jonesin for these things. [scratch.gif] [scratch.gif] [scratch.gif] Wife and I split a double with fries, to hold us over for dinner. We were laughing on the way back to the Wynn. Two paper thin burgers that tasted good, but c'mon. I don't get it. [oops.gif]

"The ignorance of one voter in a Democracy impairs the security of all" ~ John F. Kennedy

Linda Baehr
GCC Member
GCC Member

#102 Post by Linda Baehr » June 14th, 2011, 5:41 pm

Cris Whetstone wrote:I like the fries when they are fresh. Prefer them well done. I think people are just not used to the taste of potatoes in their fries. [tease.gif]
I agree. The others taste like chemical sticks to me.
ITB..................................but you guys knew that already, right?
Check out my Artwork Album on my Facebook page!
Buy a painting from a starving artist!

PauLeenda2020

Linda Baehr
GCC Member
GCC Member

#103 Post by Linda Baehr » June 14th, 2011, 5:42 pm

Steve Manzi wrote:Just had to post that we had heard so much about In-N-Out Burgers, that my wife and I just hit one for fun here in Vegas. Holy shit! People rave about these things? If I were hungry and saw one next to a McDonalds, I would go to In-N-Out, but that's about it. I cannot believe people get all jonesin for these things. [scratch.gif] [scratch.gif] [scratch.gif] Wife and I split a double with fries, to hold us over for dinner. We were laughing on the way back to the Wynn. Two paper thin burgers that tasted good, but c'mon. I don't get it. [oops.gif]
All of the times you have read to get double double animal style and you didn't? That's your own fault. neener
ITB..................................but you guys knew that already, right?
Check out my Artwork Album on my Facebook page!
Buy a painting from a starving artist!

PauLeenda2020

Return to “Epicurean Exploits - Food and Recipes”