AUCTION: Cabin in Napa - Two night Romantic Get Away

Donor: Emily from Virage Vineyards
Value: $598 for two nights
MinBidIncr: $10
Auction Closes: 8pm PT

BONUS: additional nights at only $200 per, extend your stay! That’s $100 off per night.

Adorable turn-of-century cabin, perched over a private canyon with beautiful filtered vineyard/canyon/mountain views. One bedroom and small kitchen. Private and peaceful but only 4 minutes to the Culinary Institute, restaurants and shops of downtown St Helena. Central location for all the wineries of Napa Valley.

Super cozy charming space. Cabin is ~100 years old, 400sf, with sleeping porch style bedroom, small claw foot tub, vintage Wedgewood stove and cozy living room with bistro table for two.

Very comfortable pillow-top Queen mattress in Iron-frame bed with natural cotton sheets and down comforter. Sloped open-beam bedroom ceiling and windows on three sides create a treehouse vibe. In winter and early spring you’ll hear the waterfall from the seasonal creek below.

Living/dining space with bistro table and 2 chairs, futon/sofa that opens up to full-size mattress. The futon is very comfortable for sleeping but does fill up your living room floorspace when open. Small TV with basic channels.

Vintage 1950’s kitchen equipped with “apartment size” Wedgewood stove/oven, small counter area for food prep, microwave, toaster oven and Keurig coffeemaker, and full size frig. Pretty well stocked with Fiesta ware, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots/pans and wine glasses.

Hey, if you don’t win the auction you can still rent Emily’s cabin here.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Can’t wait to see who scores! You will enjoy this cozy space and convenient location. AirBnb also shows my availability calendar so save this link!!

Oops, that last photo is an old one, the bright green meadow is a vineyard now (Partridge Vineyards).

If any questions, just reply here or PM me; I’ll be glued to my chair watching my wine offers all day. And of course, upon arrival here, as our guest, you’ll have a bottle of 2015 Virage Dry Rosé of Cabernet Franc chillin’ in your frig waiting for youl!

[cheers.gif]

Well, I’m not sure who ‘scores’ here (you have cameras in the wall?) but I can guarantee our next trip in the area will come with an inquiry on how to rent this space, wow.

I promise no cameras!! Lol

I’ll bring my camera-sensors just in case

Here’s your bedroom–faces East, and my house is on the west side of you!! I can’t see what Todd is doing in that bedroom. Now, if I had a drone…

Starting $200

$250

Hurray DavidS and KevinD!

I’m happy to contribute to the Berserker cause and invite fellow Berserkers to enjoy my little place here. This phenomenal day I look forward to all of January… When you’re running a one-person wine business, the back-to-back marathons of harvest and selling “OND” makes a girl resolve, every New Years’ Eve, “I’m Done!!” For the past five years, that resolution has lasted exactly 26 days. Y’all ALWAYS bring me back to life. Love the spirit and passion in this group. THANK YOU Todd and Brig and ALL!

$300

• [berserker.gif]

Ray! Raising the stakes… That’s a long trip!

$350

[bid removed as it didn’t meet the minimum bid requirements outlined in the master thread]