Franny Beck: Limited Wines, Free Shipping, Free Tastings & Deep Discounts! Do Not Miss Out On This!

“The Franny Beck pinot noir bottlings are all built to age long and gracefully, albeit with a certain sense of accessibility from their impeccable balances evident right out of the gate that may lead some folks to drink them on the younger side. Though this is still a fledgling operation, these are already some of my absolute favorite pinot noirs in all of Oregon and their prices make them absolute bargains!” -John Gilman, View From The Cellar

Well friends, we are ready for another avalanche of a day on this, our third Berserker Day! We’ve got some cool packages for you to choose from and I think they’ll make those that are new to Franny Beck as happy as our biggest fans! Enjoy, we are so pumped for this Saturday edition of Berserker Day IX!

To order, simply follow this link to our order page and choose whichever packages you would like. https://www.frannybeck.com/buywine
At checkout be sure to include the coupon code BDIX

For California buyers (or others that don’t see their state listed), send me an email at michael(at)frannybeck.com. Tell me your name, shipping address, phone #, DOB and the name of the packages you’d like to order. You’ll then receive an invoice via email that you can pay electronically.

Also, because it was such a great resource for those new to Franny Beck last year, here is a link to our Newbie preview page from Berserker Day IIX with some background info on us, our wines and our philosophy: [u]Newbie Intro BDIIX[/u]

Our website, https://www.frannybeck.com, is always a greats source of information!

Just a note on our 2015 Single Vineyard bottlings; this event will more than likely wipe us out of the Armstrong and Johan wines and they will no longer be available. So, if you are interested in them or want to reorder, make sure you buy a package that includes them.

Shipping is included in all the offers when you use the coupn code BDIX! Multi-offer orders are encouraged!

“Taste”- 3 bottles
2 bottles of our new 2017 Willamette Valley Rose
1 bottle of our 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
An excellent way to get a baseline for our style and have a couple refreshing sippers, too! (ships mid March)
Retail value of $+ approx $24 shipping = $. To your doorstep: $

“Pour”- 4 bottles
2 bottles of our 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
1 bottle each of our 2015 Armstrong and Johan Vineyard Pinot Noirs
This package is perfect for those that need to restock the cellar. Each of these is in a very nice place right now! (ships mid March)
Retail value of $+ approx $31 shipping = $. All the way from us to you: $

“Pop”- 6 bottles
3 bottles of our new 2017 Willamette Valley Rose
1 bottle each of our 2015 Willamette Valley, Armstrong Vineyard and Johan Vineyard Pinot Noirs
If you’re the kind of person that likes to Pobega corks, this package will satisfy that urge! (ships mid March)
Retail value of $+ approx $42 shipping = $. In your hands, easy peasy: $

“Cellar”- 12 bottles
4 bottles of our new 2017 Willamette Valley Rose
4 bottles of our 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
2 bottles each of our 2015 Armstrong Vineyard & Johan Vineyard Pinot Noirs
If you want to know exactly what we are all about at Franny Beck, this is the package for you. It will really help to show what we mean by “vintage specific, vineyard centered, elegant & honest! (ships mid March)
Retail value of $+ approx $60 shipping = $. Cellar Door to your front door, Everything included: $

I’ll be here all day, ready and willing to answer any questions even though my Hoos are playing Duke- that’s how much I love this day!

*Like the past two years, we are offering a % discount on repeat orders for the next 6 months. Don’t hesitate to come back for more wine!

*And, if that isn’t enough, we are offering free tastings for Berserker Day buyers and their entire party at our new tasting room AND a 10% discount on purchases during that initial tasting. Come and see us at the address below!

Franny Beck Wines
108 5th St
Amity, OR 97101

Below are some recent reviews we’ve received on our 2015 Pinot Noirs including links to Cellatracker!

Reviews of the 2015 Armstrong Vineyard Pinot Noir (Ribbon Ridge)
2015 Armstrong Vineyard.jpg
John Gilman
A View From the Cellar - July/August 2017, Issue 70

-The 2015 Armstrong Vineyard pinot is the first wine that Michael has made from this property, with his grapes having been picked on September 4th and yielding up a very classically ripe wine at 13.2 percent octane. He used one-third whole clusters and all older casks for his debut vintage of Armstrong, which offers up a beautiful and youthful bouquet of red plums, cherries, raw cocoa, a superb base of soil, incipient notes of cinnamon from the stems and a gently smoky topnote. On the palate the wine is fullish, complex and tangy, with a lovely core, fine-grained tannins, excellent balance and a long, focused and very classy finish. The wine is very accessible right from the start, but has the balance to age long and gracefully as well. This is really a beautiful bottle in the making and an auspicious beginning for the Armstrong Vineyard pinot noir from Michael and his wife.
Drink 2017-2045+.
92+ points

Doug Lee
Purely Domestic Wine Report Volume 6.3

-The nose is dynamic blackberry, dark cherry, pomegranate, and pepper. The palate offers a powerfully bright entry with great energy and depth to the layered red fruits.
Drink 2018-2027.
92 points

[u]Cellartracker for 2015 Armstrong Vineyard[/u]

Reviews of the 2015 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley)
2015 Johan Vineyard.jpg
John Gilman

-Michael Sterling is making one of the most beautiful examples of pinot noir from Johan Vineyard fruit and his 2015 is outstanding. The wine comes in at 13.3 percent octane and was raised in one-third new oak in this vintage. The nascently complex bouquet jumps from the glass in a very pure and gently sappy blend of red plums, cherries, raw cocoa, a very complex base of chalky soil tones, lovely spice elements in the upper register and a judicious framing of cedary oak. On the palate the wine is fullish, pure and transparent, with a sappy core, fine-grained tannins and outstanding length and grip on the seamlessly balanced and still fairly primary finish. This deserves at least a couple of years in the cellar to allow some of its secondary layer to emerge, but it is already a great glass of wine and it is not going to be easy to keep one’s hands off of it! It will age beautifully and its real peak is probably tent to fifteen years out from the vintage. Superb juice.
Drink 2019-2050.
94 points

[u]Cellartracker for 2015 Johan Vineyard[/u]

Reviews of the 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
2015 Willamette Valley.jpg
John Gilman

-This bottling is a barrel blend of the three different vineyards, so the wine ended up around fifteen percent new wood and thirty percent whole clusters. The finished octane is 13.4 percent and the wine is lovely, encompassing many of the appealing elements of its three constituent components. The bouquet is a deep and complex blend of red and black cherries, cocoa, lovely spice elements, a fine base of dark soil, a touch of fresh herbs and a discreet framing of cedar. On the palate the wine is pure, full-bodied, complex and very nicely balanced, with a good core of fruit, lovely soil tones, tangy acids and a long, classy finish that closes with fine-grained tannins and impeccable balance. Lovely juice.
Drink 2017-2050.
92+ points

[u]Cellartracker for 2015 Willamette Valley[/u]

Reviews of the 2015 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir (Eola Amity Hills) -Sold Out
2015 La Chenaie Vineyard.jpg
John Gilman

-The la Chênaie Vineyard was planted in 2001 and sits at six hundred feet above sea level and in the pathway of the cool afternoon winds that blow in from the ocean through the Van Duzer Corridor. This was clearly beneficial in the hot summer of 2015, with the resulting wine at Franny Beck coming in at 12.9 percent octane. Michael used one-third whole clusters for this wine and no new oak for the elevage. The bouquet on the 2015 la Chênaie is lovely, offering up a more black fruity mélange of plums, black cherries, bitter chocolate, lovely notes of clove and nutmeg, woodsmoke and a fine base of volcanic soil. On the palate the wine is pure, full-bodied and nascently complex, with a beautiful core of fruit, fine focus and grip and a long, suavely tannic finish. This too is excellent and will offer the option of either earlier drinking or long-term cellaring. Impressive juice!
Drink 2017-2050.
93 points

[u]Cellartracker for 2015 La Chenaie Vineyard[/u]

My first BDIX order! In for a “Pop”! I’m thrilled about your rose’, and I can’t wait to try it! I’ve loved everything else I’ve had from you!

“Cellar” is ordered

I believe you ship Fedex, correct?

Hey Rick, the new system ships UPS, but if that won’t work we can work around it. If you need FedEx, send me a PM.

Purchased a Pour – looking forward to trying these yummy Pinots!

Sheila! I need to put you on the payroll, you are the best! If you’re excited about the Rose, you should know we have a couple of other very interesting new projects in the work from this past vintage…

Sheila does need to supplement her retirement … neener[cheers.gif]

I thought it was soda down south? Or is that Coke?
Either way, really excited to try the rose, in for a taste. Big +1 on loving the FB I’ve had so far.

These are not only great wines, but FB’s customer service is top notch. We had a small shipping issue last year, and Michael took care of it with above-and-beyond professionalism. Highly recommended!

First order and also coming to IPNC. Will plan a visit.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the order, love those repeat Berserker Day buyers!

In for a “Pour”.

Great wines— Already have bunch in the cellar or I would buy some. Was hoping for a 16 futures offer…

Michael, I’m all ears… :astonished:

Hey Kevin, welcome to Franny Beck! I think you are going to very pleased with these wines. They are each in a really good place right now. The Armstrong was shut down for the past few months but has really come out of its shell over the past few weeks- just singing right now!

I’m getting a “this can’t ship to” three addresses, all in CA.
You can’t ship to California?

Glitch?

Hey Ron! Shipping to CA is no problem, just not through the website. I think I have your contact info from last year, just email me what you’d like to order. michael(at)frannybeck.com

Repeat BD buyer. In for a Pour 4-pack. Tempted to make it 2 Pours… Gotta see what happens tomorrow.

Thank you for these excellent values, and the free shipping. Very much appreciate it!!

In for a Pour. Thank you.