EMH Black Cat Cab (Little Black price adjustment) - Black Cats Need Good Homes!

Welcome, or welcome back!
sapphyB.jpg
For those interested in the technical details for the wines visit here

$200 for a 3-pack: 2-2013, 1-2014.
$375 for a 6-pack: 3-2013, 3-2014:

In my commitment to shrink my Library - from perfect storage - very limited quantities!
1 each 2002, 2003, 2004 - $375 SOLD OUT! This was very limited - thank you for adopting these old Cats!
1 each 2006, 2008, 2012 - $300

Special Selections: A first time offer on BerserkerDay! 1 each of 2010, 2013, 2014 Special Selection *$275
PLEASE NOTE: THE EARLIER OFFERED CONTAINED THE 2012ss. IT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE 2010.

The complete 2014 vintage run: 1 each “regular” Black Cat, Special Selection, Sparkles Selection $315

2011 - 3 for $180

And the ultimate bargain, the non-vintage “Little Black” - 4 for $150 free shipping on 4th bottle

Magnums:
$250 - 2009
$200 - 2011
$210 - 2012
$225 - 2014 Special Selection

_Go to EMH’s website at http://www.EMHVineyards.com, enter, and go to the order page.
_

All conditions posted on the website apply, including the charging of sales tax and shipping.

PayPal is the secure payment processor, but you do not have to use your PayPal account. There is an option to use your credit card.

To add your shipping address, just uncheck the box that says “same as billing address.”

Shipping options are not open - I will arrange shipping with you personally.

First come, first served. Quantities are limited by my inventory.

I will be here enjoying the fun, commenting, answering questions, and solving problems. I will be joined by my 2 Black Cats, Lady Sapphire and Blackie, and our fellow who came in from the cold: the yellow-striped and very handsome Sir Peter Benjamin.

Don’t forget to check in on the auction: something special from my personal cellar/library.

Phone is 707-942-1393.

Merrill

Just got some old stuff! Thanks

Happy to grab a 3-pk of the Special Selections! Nice set of offers, Merrill!

Thank you! The “old stuff” is not going to last long… The cats usually spend some quiet time in the morning with me, but this morning there is no quiet time!

1 3 pack Special Selection
1 3 pack Library wines

Thanks Merrill

My pleasure!

In for a 3 pack of the Special Selection - Thanks Merrill!

Thank you!

First time buyer, order in for the the 3-pack of 2013 & 2014 :slight_smile:

Always happy when MA people order!

In for a Special Selection Pack [cheers.gif]

Thank you!

The package of 2002, 2003, 2004 has sold out. Thank you to the purchasers - it was extremely limited, but now these older cats will go to good homes!

Darn.

He who hesitates is lost. Right Matty.

That’s what my Dad always said! The 2006, 2008, 012 package is not quite as rare, but in my opinion, just as good! The Special Selection package may not last long. After the last BerserkerDay, people mentioned they would like to see stuff that is more limited or never appears on the website for long. Some mentioned magnums, but I am seeing little interest in those today…

That 06 08 and 12 pack is on my radar … [cheers.gif]

Not a single female purchaser yet today! My buyers tend to be about 95% male…maybe more! This is a fascinating business…

That 6/8/12 pack is the place to start if you want to try the Cat. Right now the 06s and 08s are drinking beautifully. I haven’t started in on my 12s yet :slight_smile:.

But if you like your Cabs young, and more robust, the 2013/2014 package is where to go. I had to pull one offer and may adjust with another offer tomorrow. For sure there are no more 2009s to be had…except in the magnum size.

It’s a travel day for me. Finally buying.