JB Neufeld BDIX - Artisan Washington Cabernet Sauvignon

Thank you so much for checking out our offer! If you have ANY questions about my wines please don’t hesitate to ask as I will be answering them on this thread throughout the day……………that is assuming you ask me a question of course. All wines offered today are the 2014 vintage. Everyone who purchases will have their name entered to win a magnum, those details are below. We’re old school, but we can accept credit card! To ensure you get the Berserker Day Discounts, please email your order and payment information to Brooke@jbneufeld.com or call her at 206-255-0119. **We are also offering a $15 flat rate shipping on all orders.**OFFER 1 (3 Bottles)
2 bottles of Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 1 bottle Two Blondes Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon at 10% off.
Regularly $110 + $30 shipping - Berserker Day Special $99 + $15 shipping
YOU SAVE an average of $25 today only!

OFFER 2 (6 Bottles)
3 bottles of Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 3 bottles of Two Blondes Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon at 20% off.
Regularly $225 + $40 shipping - Berserker Day Special $180 + $15 shipping
YOU SAVE an average of $70 today only!

OFFER 3 (12 Bottles)
6 bottles of Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 6 bottles of Two Blondes Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon at 30% off.
Regularly $450 + $55 shipping - Berserker Day Special - $315 + $15 shipping
YOU SAVE an average of $175 today only!

MAGNUM RAFFLE
Every order will be entered to win a magnum of our sold out 2012 Artz Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon as follows:
Offer 1 – 1 chance to win
Offer 2 – 2 chances to win
Offer 3 – 4 chances to winHere are the states we can ship to:
AZ, CA, CO, FL, IA, MT, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TN, TX, WA, WI ???

Can you ship to WI?

Iowa???

Yup, I can ship to you. Thanks for looking!

I can ship to Iowa as well. Thanks!

NC?

Are you able to ship to NC?

Well, my order is in! No shipping for me, just let me know when I can pick em up. I can’t wait for everyone’s thoughts on these wines! Thanks again Justin and Brooke!

Yes on NC. THank you sir!

Yes on NC. THanks!

Yay!

Offer #2 for me.

Smooth order!

Yay!

Thank you Anton! It was a pleasure speaking with you!

THank you so much Scott! We can drop them off or you can come on out and grab them anytime next week. Just lemme know what your preference will be. I’ll be in and out of the winery so give me a call ahead of time though. 895-9979 Cheers!

Order for offer 1 sent! Can’t wait!

In for offer 1!

In for # 3. Can you ship to Yakima? :slight_smile:

I will call for pick up. Thanks Justin and Brooke!

In for a 6 pack (Offer 2). Awesome deals and I look forward to tasting these!

Cheers!
Mark

Thank you Mark. I’ll keep an eye out for your email. Cheers!

Ordered via email!

Ordered emailed and already got a call from Justine to confirm. A great sign of prompt service.

Happy BerserkerDay!