Longplay Wine - Chardonnay and Pinot specials with $1 shipping!

We own a vineyard, Lia’s Vineyard, in the Chehalem Mountains AVA.
We sell most of our fruit to some of Oregon’s top wineries
(Patricia Green Cellars, J. Christopher, White Rose Estate, Grochau Cellars,
and several others). But we keep a little bit for ourselves.
We make wines with minimal intervention in small lots that
highlight the unique character of our site.
We named our wine “Longplay” because we say wine is like music:
There are many genres and styles, and “best” is more a question of taste
than absolutes. And we love the sound, flow and pacing of a great longplay record album.
We work closely with our winemaker, Jay Somers, of J. Christopher wines,
and our vineyard manager, Javier Marin, formerly vineyard manager at Shea,
to produce wines that respect the uniqueness and potential of our site.
Rockin’ Berserker Day IX with the Longplay and $1 Shipping!

I’ve said my best customers are wine nerds, so this year we’re offering some “nerdical” packs of four and six. These are some pretty good wines and we’re pricing them like we’re desperate for cash flow over profitability (because we are). This is our fourth Berserkerday so we’re looking forward to returning customers and hopefully a few new Berserkers as well. We normally offer $1 shipping on six or more bottles, but for Berserkerday we’re lowering the bar to just four bottles.

Limited quantity, limited time. But no need for special coupon codes to take advantage of the offer - just go to our online shop .

Jory Slope Chardonerdicals
I grow 2.25 acres of own-rooted Wente Chardonnay planted in 1991. I keep half of it for Longplay. Some vintages I get less than 2 barrels off of my acre. This doesn’t really see distribution. And I’ll confess that I hold a good amount of it back for personal consumption. But I’ll share some of it with you … because Berserkerday! Quantities are limited.
We’ve got a four pack and a six pack, $__ (retail $128) and $___ (retail $192), respectively. The six pack is the better deal because the 2011 is amazing.

Jory Bench Reserve Pinot Noir Nerdicals
In the northwest corner of Lia’s Vineyard is a spot I call the “Jory Bench.” It has Pommard and Wadenswil planted from 1989-1991 that consistently produce some of the best pinot in Oregon. (I might be biased.) I farm these blocks meticulously, spending more time on these three acres than the other 26 that I have under vine. The soil is Jory, the state soil of Oregon. Perfect exposure, moisture retention, vigor balance, etc. After harvest the fermenters from these blocks are tagged “JBR.” Not every barrel makes the cut, and sometimes I’ll add a little from another corner of the vineyard to bring a bit more balance, but this bottle is really all about the Jory Bench.

2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 in the four pack, plus 2015 and 2016 in the six pack.

Four bottles. Total retail value of $152 at our reasonable regular prices, only $___ plus $1 shipping & handling. Upgrade to six bottles and pay just $___ ($228 retail). The '15 and '16 JBR are some of the best JBRs ever - buy the six pack!

Make my day and yours - buy six packs of both the Chardonnay and pinot noir!

And last, but not least, a special case pack for the AWFE nerds. I have a special on a mixed case of 2013 pinots for the people who like their wines on the lighter side. Some of the wine was picked pre-rain, but my 2013 wines are on the more elegant side. $___ for twelve bottles, five of which are reserve and three are a special bottling called “Lucky 13” (because sometimes you’re good, sometimes you’re lucky, and sometimes you’re a bit of both).

States we can ship to through Vinoshipper: AK, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY

For CALIFORNIA and New Jersey Berserkers I use a different service. Send me an email with your name, shipping address, d.o.b. and I’ll email you an invoice. *edited to add New Jersey

We typically ship UPS. Business addresses are best. Alaska and Hawaii pay a bit extra. We charge sales tax if our compliance service requires that we pay taxes to your state. Cold weather delays, blah, blah, blah …

If you like the wines please revisit our store and order again. We usually have a six pack on offer at a great price. We try to offer the best prices to our direct customers because they are the best!

More info on the wines, including reviews and tech sheets.
Visit our store and scroll down for terms and conditions.
Cellartracker notes.
If you have a flawed or corked bottle, let me know and I’ll replace or refund.

Call or text me if you have a question: 503-489-8466 or email: info@longplaywine.com

Another BD favorite of mine … [cheers.gif]

Mine as well. Multiple years of buying these Pinots - just great.

I went for the 4 pack Nerdical. Looking forward to it.

In for this 4 pack. I was very impressed last year.

Could not resist the PN Nerdical, upgraded to 6

New to Longplay. I’ve heard good things. Lets try a Chardonerdical. The Long(play) kind, of course.

is that because you’re a nerd … neener

These are great wines with broad appeal. I had the “Lucky 13” over Christmas and thought it was exceptional.

Todd, the online shop doesn’t accept my password and changing is unclear. Any way in for the 6 Chards and 6 PNs. I can pick up on the way to or through Newberg.

Sorry to see no NJ on the shipping list.

Hi Dennis,
Just make a new password? Not sure what is going on, but to be honest when I buy from myself (which I do from time to time, believe it or not, but I sometimes do it to ship wine as a gift) I usually just choose “shop as guest.”

Hi Matt (and other Garden State Berserkers),
Just send me an email with what you’d like to order. I’ll check with my shipping service that I use for California and see if they can ship to New Jersey and I’ll let you know one way or the other. If they can I’ll send you an invoice and I’ll pack your order once the invoice is paid.
Thanks for your continued support!

Actually Dennis, if you can swing by Newberg, that would be great! It would save me processing and shipping fees. Alternatively, I’ll be in Portland late next week and can drop the wine by your shop or home if you’d prefer.

I just checked, I can ship New Jersey with alternate service. Cheers!

Todd, I am going to pick up from a few others out that way. I’m pretty much retired now, so a mid day drive on a nice day gives me a purpose in life. And if I bring back a few white wines, I get a few less of “you have to much wine comments”. [cheers.gif]

I’m open 7 days a week for Berserkers, so just let me know when you’re coming and I’ll have your wines ready!

Hey There Buddyyyyy…

Just wait a minute, wait one minute right there…

I resemble that remark!!!

Good to see they let you out on parole, I’ll ping you when I’m up in NYC next, we’ll cause trouble.

Thanks everybody for your support! Feel free to contact me with questions on shipping or the wines.
If you didn’t get your order in let me know and I’ll take care of you, but I’m taking the offer down from public view. Cheers!

Cool. I’ll get Smoke to come out of witness protection for this. Stay well.