Crawford Family Wines BDIX- 2 OFFERS 40% off!!

CFW_logo_large.png
champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

We’re back to throw our hats into the BerserkerDay festivities again this year! This is our fourth year in a row and we couldn’t be happier to participate.

This year we’re jumping off the Pinot train (mostly) and wanted to show off some of the other wines we’ve been working on. So here it is…

TO ORDER, PLEASE GO TO http://WWW.CRAWFORDFAMILYWINES.COM. CLICK ON THE BERSERKERDAY TAB ON THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE HOME PAGE.
If you have any trouble placing your order, please email me at mark@crawfordfamilywines.com.

On offer today are two sample 3 packs, one red and one white/rosé…

BOTH OFFERS WILL SHIP WITH SPECIAL $10 FLAT RATE SHIPPING!
All will ship on Monday February 12th.

OFFER # 1 [winner.gif]

GET THIS 3-PACK FOR $76 (plus tax and $10 shipping)! THAT’S 40% OFF!
One bottle each:

2015 GRENACHE, KIMSEY VINEYARD, BALLARD CANYON
This is our first straight Grenache release under the Crawford Family Wines label and it’s already one of our bestselling wines in the tasting room. It was made in a very similar manner as we make our Pinot Noir. Focusing more on finesse and complexity rather than outright power this is beautiful, expressive, medium bodied Grenache that will make you want to revisit your glass over and over. It just received a 92-point score from Matt Kettman at Wine Enthusiast. Retail Price: $36

2015 SYRAH, ZOTOVICH VINEYARD, STA. RITA HILLS
I have been championing Sta. Rita Hills Syrah for nearly 20 years now and this is exactly why. Inky dark purple in color this wine has all the dark, earthy fruit you’d expect from California Syrah, but in this very cool site it balances that with intense structure. It is not big and blousy but more lean and mineral. Tar, tobacco and crushed stones with terrific acidity. I love this wine! Retail Price: $48

2015 PINOT NOIR, STA. RITA HILLS
This is our appellation wine and the fruit is sourced from four rock star Sta. Rita Hills vineyards. Babcock, Bentrock, Radian and Zotovich. Although we love to do single vineyard selections from some of those vineyards, often the blend of them is our most popular wine. We’ve offered it before on Berserker Day with great response. Retail Price: $42

TO ORDER GO TO http://WWW.CRAWFORDFAMILYWINES.COM AND CLICK ON THE BERSERKERDAY LINK ON THE HOME PAGE

OFFER #2 [welldone.gif]

GET THIS 3-PACK FOR JUST $57 (plus tax and $10 shipping)!! THAT’S 40% OFF!
2016 ALBARIÑO, BRICK BARN VINEYARD, SANTA YNEZ VALLEY
This has become one of our most sought after wines in the last two years. Now with a terrific 91-point score from Wine Enthusiast I would imagine it will take off even more. Intensely aromatic with citrus and white flowers followed on the palate with great fruit character and backed up with that hallmark Albariño acidity. This is an awesome food wine pairing well with seafood of course but we love it with spicy Thai dishes, especially curry. Retail Price: $28

2016 CHARDONNAY, RITA’S CROWN VINEYARD, STA. RITA HILLS
Our Chardonnay from Rita’s Crown has been a real hit with people that DON’T like Chardonnay! Crazy, I know, but it’s not your buttery, oaky style Chard and people seem to really love it’s crisp, mineral laden personality. Stainless fermentation followed by a year in older, neutral French oak barrels that don’t impart any flavor or aroma leaves you with nothing but beautiful Sta. Rita Hills Chardonnay. Clean, crisp and delicious. Retail Price: $42

2016 ROSÉ of GRENACHE, SANTA YNEZ VALLEY
This Rosé, from 100% Grenache, is our go-to wine when we get home from work and are getting dinner going and chatting about our day. It’s delicious and pairs so well with so many types of food it’s a great way to get the ball rolling. 100% stainless steel fermentation to keep the aromatics bright and floral and to keep the acidity fresh and crisp. No malo-lactic fermentation here. Retail Price: $25

TO ORDER, GO TO http://WWW.CRAWFORDFAMILYWINES.COM AND CLICK ON THE BERSERKERDAY LINK ON THE HOMEPAGE!

Crawford Family Wines is a small, family run winery (meaning my wife and I) based in Santa Barbara County and sourcing mostly cool climate grapes from the Sta. Rita Hills, Ballard Canyon and Los Alamos AVAs.

[thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif]

these wines are tremendous - always a big hit on BerserkerDay (and a fun visit during BerserkerFest Santa Barbara, with the bottle-labeling contest!)…and now MEGA discounted, wow

Thanks Todd! Stoked to participate again today.

Really enjoyed my previous Berserker Day purchases and looking forward to these.

Excited to try these!

Interested to try some different wines from Crawford - the Pinots I’ve had have been excellent.

Thank you Jeff, Randy and Andrew. These are all delicious and made in tiny quantities. Thanks for the interest in our wines!

Wow, grenache! You’re becoming a Rhone Ranger? Cool.

We’re coming up in a few weeks and we’ll come on by and taste through the new lineup.

Congrates!

Thanks Brig! We’ll look forward to it. Yeah, the Grenache is cool. I treated it very much like I do Pinot Noir. Floral, bright and elegant. But it’s Grenache after all, so there’s a great backbone of tannin to keep it straight. Cheers!

In for both packs!

Awesome! Thanks Bryan.

Order in for Offer #1! I’m looking forward to trying the other reds. I’m drinking a 2012 Crawford Pinot Noir tonight!