Princess and the Peasant - SALE EXTENDED THROUGH TUESDAY, 1/30

Hiya Folks!

With Princess and the Peasant Wines, we aim to celebrate the diversity of the Mendocino County viticultural landscape and winemaking heritage. Our 2015 Signal Ridge Vineyard Pinot Noir is sourced from grapes grown at the very margins of elevation and climate, at almost 3000 feet in elevation and only 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean. The 2015 Poor Ranch Carignan is sourced from 74 year old dry farmed vines, and is a unique expression of a variety perfectly adapted to its terroir.

In honor of #BDIX we are offering A 6-pack sampler, three bottles each of our cool climate Pinot Noir and Old Vine Carignan for $128.10, a 30% discount. Case purchases get Penny Shipping!

Curious? [scratch.gif] Read more about Princess and the Peasant here.

Thank you to Drew Goin, Corey N, Michael Martin, and everybody else who took the time to post here, and also those of you on Delectable [drinks.gif]

This offer can be used in conjunction with my wife Stephanie’s Signal Ridge Vineyards wines to get the Penny Shipping. Just throw 2 of the 6-pack samplers in your cart, Stephanie and I can then battle it out in an intermarital showdown for supremacy of your sensory dispositions! [berserker.gif]

Both Signal Ridge and Princess and the Peasant sample packs can be purchased here. Make sure you enter code BERSERKERS30 at check out to get the full case penny shipping.

These are the same vintages as last year, we have a very small amount of inventory left of each before we move on to the 2016. If you’d prefer the 2016 vintages for the same price, just let us know by posting a comment below [whistle.gif] . We’ll be here all day to respond.

You can read more about us in our NEWBIE post Princess and the Peasant - Old Vine Carignan and High Altitude Pinot Noir - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers

Unfortunately, at this time we don’t ship to NH, ND, SD, UT. AK and HI residents are not eligible for the free Ground shipping offer.

Thank you all for your time and to the team at Wine Berserkers for making this possible. Cheers! Dan [cheers.gif] and Stephanie [flirtysmile.gif]

Trying to buy the 6 pack sampler and it is stating the code is only valid on $210 and above orders.

Hi Patrick, when our offer goes live (no purchasing yet!), the penny shipping will apply to case purchases. Just throw another 6-pack of anything in your cart, you’ll be all set. The $210 figure refers to the least expensive combination of 2 6-packs. Thanks for posting!

I got some of these last year and enjoyed them !

It’s great to see you back!

Thanks Anton, it’s great to be back. We corresponded a bit last year when I was managing the Navarro offer, I hope all’s well with you. Cheers!

Very happy to see you back. The Carignan from last year was amazing.

If I only want a 6 pack, how much is shipping going to be?

I really dug these last year.

Thanks! You’re in Florida right? It’s $33 for 6 bottles.

Thanks Tyler!

That’s pretty darn good, but I guess I’ll just go ahead and spring for the case to get the $.01 shipping. And I certainly will not complain about having more of the Carignan around. That wine was so unique and so good.

I see the offers on the website but the penny shipping isn’t kicking in for a 12 bottle order even after inputting promo code BERSERKERS30 so that means the offer isn’t active yet?

Hi everybody, wow! What an early response. Thank you!

I’ve added a new product based on a few similar requests.

Princess and the Peasant Mixed Case: 5 x 2015 Carignan 4 x 2016 Carignan 3 x 2015 Pinot Noir

It’s $220.50 and the shipping is .01

Cheers!

Hi Colleen, what happens is, you go to the checkout screen, select your shipping state, and the site should update. The “Shipping: $xxx” line doesn’t go away, but if you look a few lines down from there, you’ll see the shipping charge retracted.

If you’re doing this and still having issues, please PM me.

Thanks for the interest!

Enjoyed the Carignan and bubbles last year. Going to order a combo pack but is there any way one can order a case of just the carignan? Thanks!

For those of you who ordered before I placed this on the site, and you want to change your order, it’s no problem. Feel free to drop me a line

dan @ princessandthepeasant.com

It might take a bit for me to get to it - things are a bit hectic right now! [berserker.gif]

Thanks Dan,

Exactly what I was looking for. Order in for a mixed case…

Sean

Easiest case buy ever! After last years Carignan, i was hooked. Glad to be able to restock on this and sample the others (bubbly).

Thank you Dan! That took care of it. [dance-clap.gif]

PM sent to you, Eric

The coupon code isn’t working for two cases of the P&P