Signal Ridge Vineyards - SALE EXTENDED THROUGH TUESDAY, 1/30

Hiya Folks!

Signal Ridge Vineyard is located atop the highest mountain in the Mendocino Ridge AVA, 2642 feet in elevation. Most of the fruit is kept for the Signal Ridge label, with a small portion reserved for a few other select wineries - Kutch, Bravium, Dashe, and Princess & Peasant. The resulting wines have uncommon tension and vibrancy, born of their marginal site.

Jamie Kutch talks about working with Signal Ridge fruit [thankyou.gif]

Stehanie talks about her Signal Ridge wines on the Spotlight on Northern California Women in Wine [training.gif]

For Berserker Day BDIX - we are offering 30% off 6 bottle sample packs, and .01 cent Ground Shipping on a full case.

To order, click http://www.signalridge.com/purchase. Make sure you enter code BERSERKERS30 at check out to get the full case penny shipping. [welldone.gif]

The following 6 bottle sample packs are available. Combine any two sample packs to be eligible for the penny shipping. Princess and the Peasant 6 packs are included in the sale. Questions? Post a comment below - we’ll be here all day to respond.

3 bottles each of our 2014 Estate Grown Pinot Noir and 2015 Anderson Valley Chardonnay are $113.40 after discount. [drinks.gif]
The 2014 Pinot Noir is a perfect expression of what this extreme site is all about: Retention of natural acidity, firm backbone, intense flavor concentration. 13.7% abv.
The 2015 Chardonnay is made from some of the oldest Chardonnay vines in Anderson Valley, grown in one of the coolest locations. Bright, tangy, zesty are descriptors that come to mind. 13% abv.

3 bottles each of our Brut and Rosé Méthode Champenoise Sparkling Wines are $105 after discount. champagne.gif
The Brut is a citrusy, crisp style. There are some marzipan and dough notes, but it’s really the lemon tartness that carries the day here.
The Rosé is easygoing and open. It’s a delicate style, with a bit less time on the lees than the Brut, with freshness and fruit purity as the end goals.

2 bottles of each of our Sparkling Wines, 1 bottle Pinot Noir, 1 bottle Chardonnay are $107.80 after discount. [friends.gif]
A great introduction to the Signal Ridge lineup.

Find out more about us from our NEWBIE post Signal Ridge Vineyards- What Altitude Tastes Like - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers

Unfortunately, at this time we don’t ship to NH, ND, SD, UT. AK and HI residents are not eligible for the free Ground shipping offer.

Thank you all for your time and to the team at Wine Berserkers for making this possible.

Wishing you all a very Happy Berserker day BDIX
Roger [cheers.gif] Nacho [berserker.gif] Stephanie [flirtysmile.gif] Team SRV

Woo Hoo! Grabbed some! Talk about easy…two words…Pay & Pal!

Thank you!

Thanks, Anton!

I ordered and re-ordered the rose bubbles last year so i still have a good stash left. Was a great patio party starter! Reccommended.

Thanks for the kind words, Chris

New wrinkle - 5 orders will be selected at random to receive a free gift with their order: a jar of Piment d’ Ville, aka The Third Spice! Retail $12.

A Sweet, Spicy Basque Red Chile. Sown, grown and harvested by Anderson Valley locals. Grown from the seeds of the world famous Basque piment d’espelette.

The Spice Must Flow!

Thanks to Mark for this very nice note champagne.gif

Thank you to JonF for this very nice note about our 2015 Chardonnay, sourced from 30 year old vines grown in the extreme “Deep End” of Anderson Valley

Here is some nice press about our Brut Rose from grapelive.com

"Tiny Pink Bubbles by Signal Ridge Vineyard is a luxurious and pure Brut Rose that has loads of pleasure and character in a grower producer (Champagne) style and it’s dry crispness makes it vital and food friendly. "

The wines are good and all but the pepper! OMG the Piment d’ Ville! My almost 3 year old son will only eat “red” eggs now!

Order in for the Bubble Box (combined with the P&P Pinot / Carignan 6-er). No brainer…and the one time I’d be happy to discover a wrinkle [snort.gif]

Cheers! Looking forward to the glugging!

Of all its myriad uses, eggs might be PdV’s highest calling

Thanks a ton, Mark!

I’m in for a case and a sparkling 6 pack. Thanks!

Thank you for your order, and for taking the time to post, Adam

Just picked up the bubbles and pinot/chard 6 pks!

Awesome! Thanks Chris

Hi Berserkers, prompted by a number of inquiries, we’ve extended our sale through tomorrow, Tuesday the 30th.

Signal Ridge and Princess and the Peasant 6-pack samplers can be purchased here

30% discount on each sampler, free shipping with code BERSERKERS30 for case purchases

Thank you all for the interest!

Ok, so I just got a great offer for Signal Ridge/Prince and the Peasant wines.

50% off a full case of select wines. I got a mix of the Brut, Tiny Bubbles and the Chard.

Can’t wait to try these and my BDIX wines!