Cellars 33 BDIX - Thank you, everyone!

Two offers for our 7th Berserker Day!

FIRST: A 3 year vertical of our organically farmed Brosseau Vineyard (Chalone) Pinot Noirs - 2012/2013/2014. $80 including shipping A 36% savings. (SOLD OUT).

These wines are notoriously tannic due to the thick skins up at 1600’ in limestone soil so a few years in bottle has really helped dialed them in and they are tasting great now! Do you dig Volnay? These wines, especially the 2013, are dead ringers for young Volnay - throw them in a blind tasting with your Burghound friends and see what happens! neener [cheers.gif]

SECOND: A horizontal three-pack of our remaining cases of 2013 Pinot Noirs - $90 including shipping - A 36% savings .
2013 Katie’s Cuvee Pinot Noir - 92 points Wine Enthusiast
“Made from a barrel selection of Keefer Ranch grapes, this wine flirts in juicy grenadine and red licorice on the nose, before developing into a more complex expression of supple tannins and likable acidity. Ripe and blood-orange sweet on the finish, it delivers elegance and finesse without holding back on the appellation’s exuberance of fruit”

2013 Gloria Vineyard Pinot Noir - 92 points PinotFile
“Highly appealing with very soft tannins, admirable finesse, and impeccable balance. The finish is loaded with cherry swagger, but this wine is more about personality than power.” Score: 92.

2013 Keefer Ranch Pinot Noir - 93 points Wine Enthusiast
“This is a terrific representation of all that is spectacularly specific about Keefer Ranch, a relatively cool site for grapes in Green Valley. Earthy and spicy in clove and nutmeg, the wine is layered in cranberry and crisp cherry. It’s supple and silky on the palate, with an earthy oomph to the finish.”

Finally, add three bottles of our deliciously clean, bright 2016 Grenache Blanc (Lodi) for only $50 more

Please go to Cellars 33 - Buy to place an order.
Please contact John at john@cellars33.com with any questions.

Thank you again everyone!

John and Katie Fones
Cellars 33
San Francisco

John and Katie’s Chardonnays are awesome! They didn’t last long in our house after BerserkerDay VII, I think it was? I’m guessing the vertical is even better, since they’ll have a little age on them (ours didn’t make it long enough to age!)

Thanks, Todd! I wish we had some more Chardonnay to sell today but we’re sold out of it. The Brosseau Vineyard vertical is selling well though! [cheers.gif]

First offer - the vertical of Brosseau Pinot Noirs is now SOLD OUT. Thank you!!

Second offer remains . . .

flirtysmile

Two left - help me sell out!! [snort.gif]

I think you need to make more wine, as I seem to remember you selling out of SOMETHING each year…

As of this afternoon, all Berserker Day orders have shipped except for those requesting holds for various reasons, including weather. Please let us know if you experience any issues with shipping delays etc…

Thanks again, everyone!

John
Cellars 33