Biggio Hamina Cellars Yummy Stuff

Two offers so please when you PM or email state which one you want. Also, when you contact me include your phone number so that I can call you (on Monday or Tuesday after Bday). This all being crystal clear… here’s the skinny.

Offer Number One:

2015 Pinot noir - Claygate vineyard, Ribbon Ridge AVA $40 really yummy
2010 Pinot noir - Zenith vineyard, Eola-Amity Hills AVA $40 super yummy
2014 Pinot noir - Youngberg Hill vineyard, McMinnville AVA $40 wonderfully yummy
2016 Gewürztraminer - Andreas vineyard, WV AVA $20 crazy yummy
2012 Pinot noir - Caroline, Zenith vineyard, Eola-Amity Hills AVA $90 most yummy
2013 Pinot gris - Cougar’s Mark vineyard, WV AVA $20 as yummy as a gris gets (if it’s orange)

Subtotal is $250. But we are taking 10% off, and including free shipping. Free, as in no charge. $225 is the real yummy total.

I can only make 12 of these, so first come, first served. (ok, I set aside some extra, but got hit hard by Subscribers)-edit

Offer Number Two:

One case of our 2008 XIV Syrah/Viognier blend from Deux Vert vineyard (bottle price is $25). Also yummy.

$180 for a case. And free shipping too! There’s probably 25 cases of this left, yummy daily wine.

For you point people, this is from Vinous: 91 Josh Raynolds Drinking window 2017 - 2022 reviewed January 2017

Thanks for shopping!! Talk to you soon. flirtysmile

I will be replying to your emails and pm’s as they come in. Stay tuned and thank you!!

Offer #1 is half gone, so thank you very much!

And for you AFWE types, the Syrah from the Yamhill-Carlton District AVA is a no brainer maintenance quaffer.

I concur. I really enjoyed the one I had last year.

In for a case!
Thanks

Yes, I know. That’s why I bought a case. [snort.gif]

Thanks again Dan and Joe!

I am in for a #1 Todd. Gotta try that Gris!!

You got it Charlie!!

Post number one has me at hello, I’m in for one and thank you.

Offer number 1* swype on phone can be willful

You’re in Rich!

How about me? Still good for the #1 offer?

Thanks, Todd. I know I am late to the party if they are gone.

You are just squeaking by Brad.

Todd, the warden was looking through the offers tonight and said “isn’t that the cute guy we barrel tasted with in the back room with your sister? We barrel sampled the Syrah and it was fantastic, right?”

Yes, honey that’s Todd.

“Buy the case”

PM sent.

Always listen to the warden.

3x #1 left.

We started making Claygate Estate for them in 2011. It’s a tiny 3 acre vineyard about a quarter mile from Brickhouse on Ribbon Ridge. All planted to 115 and 777. In 2015 we entered into a sharecrop agreement and this is the first wine from Biggio Hamina using their fruit. It’s deep and brooding, but lovely nonetheless.

There’s one six pack of the numero uno offer. Who wants it? Chime in soon as I will have to peel off soon as my son has a robotics competition today. Thanks to all and if you have any questions please let me know.

Ha! The secret to his success at last!