Maison Harbour Burgundy Pinot Noir and Chardonnay

Oh Happy BeserkerDay!

Six years ago we quit our jobs working in finance and moved to Burgundy to stick our feet in some of the best Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes we could find.

To get a better idea of who we are… and for one of the best BerserkerDay deals ever, a free trip to Burgundy*, hit play on the video below.

hZuxewi74AQ

*~3 min. trip via YouTubeOur goal with Maison Harbour and our limited production (>1000 cases) wines is to connect directly with people who love wine. Berserker day gives us a special opportunity to do just that. We are excited to have the chance to share a few very special wines with you today. So grab a case while they last and try these wines that we put so much more than just our feet into.

BerserkerSampler

We are keeping it simple. Mixed 6 pack BerserkerSampler containing,
2 x Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2014
1 x Maison Harbour - Gevrey-Chambertin ‘La Justice’ 2014
1 x Maison Harbour - Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru ‘Combe au Moine’ 2014
2 x Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Chardonnay 2015Retail value of $357+ and it is yours today for SOLD OUT from the Maison Harbour cellar to yours.

The Details

To order, just send us an email, contact@maisonharbour.com. Please provide your shipping details. Invoices will be emailed and payment can be completed by credit card online.

Cases sold, first paid, first served… We will cover the shipping… FREE SHIPPING! No surprises, the price you see is the price you pay, wine delivered.

Cheers,
Nicholas, Colleen (& little Jack) Harbour

Interested in future offers, following our story or coming to visit us? Send us an email, contact@maisonharbour.com

Maison Harbour | Burgundy, France
24 rue Chanson Maldant | Savigny-lès-Beaune 21420

These are great wines at a great value - not to be missed!
(Having said that… I hope I don’t miss out! LOL! )

These are great value wines!

I agree. The wines are a great value and they are very good. I have had a hard time leaving them alone although I know I should.

This was a wonderful BD find a year ago.

I can’t wait to try them! I tried to stop by to meet you while I was in France a couple of years ago and never made it by. Unfortunately I still haven’t had a chance to try your wines so thank you for participating in B-day IX!

Hi Everyone! Happy BerserkerDay…

Already 7pm here in Burgundy and we are just wrapping up our apero. I took a break to be anti-social and check my computer and noticed the offer was live! Refreshed our email and we have sold through almost all of the mixed cases we are offering. Only a few left. If you are interested please don’t wait as these will sell out!

Big thanks and cheers to everyone who has made purchases and for all the positive support and feedback from the Berserker community.

Wow, don’t remember the rush this is each year!!!

Our offer as is, is now SOLD OUT. However, we do still have a few bottles left… here is the change.

2 x Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2014
1 x 2 x Maison Harbour - Gevrey-Chambertin ‘La Justice’ 2014
1 x Maison Harbour - Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru ‘Combe au Moine’ 2014 SOLD OUT
2 x Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Chardonnay 2015

Retail value of $357+ and it is yours today for SOLD OUT from the Maison Harbour cellar to yours.

… and already, just 3 of these updated mixed 6 packs left!

Email sent! Hope I make the cut. Would love to try the wines. They sound great.

Scott

After reading all the posts on setting up the winery over on CT, I need to go a bit upscale from the local juice, in for your mixed six pack.

I just popped up to Nuits-Saint-Georges for a drink and coming back here it is a big overwhelming opening my email. I guess going out for a drink on BD is not a good idea…

→ Recommendation to future self: You don’t have time for a quick drink!

I wish there was more wine for everyone but I am sorry to say the offer and the revised order are SOLD OUT.

Loving the enthusiasm everyone!

Keep emailing if you are interested… I am finding bottles for most people who email. Just not exactly the original offer.

I have to tap out… going on 1am here in Burgundy. Keep those emails coming in and I will get back to you in the morning!
Bonne Soirée WineBerserkers!

making up for not crossing paths in Beaune with one of these.

I don’t honestly know how I missed the Burgundy portion of our show here. Email sent, and clearing some bin space for them.

Thx

Let us conclude this awesome event with a huge thank you to Todd for pulling us all together again for yet another exciting BerserkerDay! Always a fun night for us as with the time difference it is apéro time already here in France when things kick off over the in the States… :smiley:

We have had good sales every year but this year was definitely the best. Thank you to all of you who sent us emails, questions, encouragement and for all your purchases. We sold out of our original offer, we sold out of our adjusted offer and then we sold out of basically every last bottle we had in our warehouse in the US. This marks our 4th BerserkerDay and we are so thankful for all the support from this awesome community.

Colleen and I also managed to snag a few great deals (thank you for those as well!) and look forward to collecting them in June when we plan to come back for a few weeks to the US.

Merci beaucoup à tous et bon dimanche.

Cheers,
Nicholas