BETWIXT WINES offer ~ 30% off & FREE Shipping

Greetings, Berserkers!

We are thrilled to be a part of Berserker Day 2018! We have three incredible offers for the day, all of which include FREE ground shipping to all states but NH & UT.

Betwixt is a small San Francisco-based winery that’s all about making balanced but lively wines. We are humbled to have had so many Berserkers support us and are excited to give the community these great deals. Thank you for your interest in our wines!

1. Sampler 4–pack $90

1 x 2017 Rosé – Abba Vineyard, Mokelumne River
1 x 2016 Chardonnay – Steiner Vineyard, Sonoma Mountain
1 x 2016 Grenache - Boer Vineyard, Chalone
1 x 2015 Pinot Noir – Helluva Vineyard, Anderson Valley

Normal price would be $130– a sweet deal to get acquainted with a range of our wines. 30% off our regular price!

2. Pinot Noir 4-pack $115

4 x 2015 Pinot Noir - Helluva Vineyard, Anderson Valley

Normal price would be $160 so this is 29% off!

3. Grenache 4-pack $80

2 x 2016 Abba Vineyard – Mokelumne River, Lodi
2 x 2016 Boer Vineyard – Chalone, Monterey

Normal price would be $110 so this is 30% off the regular price!

Click Here to Buy

Read more about the wines here: http://betwixtwine.com

Sales tax charged for California residents. Shipping to commence March, weather permitting.

Any issues or questions please call me at 415 254 2492 or email tim@betwixtwine.com.

Thanks for reading this far, lets go berserk!

Thank you for your orders!

Thanks for participating Tim. I really enjoy your wines. They are like nothing else I’ve found.

Thanks Chris, thats one of the finest compliments I’ve ever had!

Order in for a sampler pack! I can’t wait to try your wines!

Nice offering from Betwixt. I picked up a few cases of Tim’s Grenache after meeting him at a recent trade event…I and my friends and family really enjoy it and I will be back for more soon.

I second that of West of Temperance. If you haven’t had wines from Betwixt…you should! really great winemaker and really great wines. I’ve been tasting these wines from the very beginning and Tim really puts his heart and soul into the process and you can definitely tell. Give them a try, you won’t be sorry.

Thanks Sheila, I hope you enjoy them!

Brian literally took all I had!

Hey Sheila! Won’t go wrong here. Tim’s a great guy and makes great stuff! (I should know, we started together!) :wink:

I’ll leave this offer up for Sunday. :slight_smile:

Late to the party but order in for a sampler pack. Excited to try your wines!

Thanks Eric! It’s still cool to be fashionably late right?