Extended! Foursight:Estate-Grown A.V. Pinot, SaviB & Semillon (wild yeast/ml, unfined/unfiltered)

Extended Thu Monday!

Foursight wines is happy to offer the deepest discount we ever offer with shipping included for Berserker day IX! Just for our fellow geeks. Below are our offers with links to our website. The states we don’t ship to are IL, UT, MA, NH. AK and HI are 2nd day air only, so we will split the sipping with you 50/50..

We are named Foursight because my wife is the fourth generation of her family to live and work on our estate in Anderson Valley. We have one 15-acre vineyard, the Charles Vineyard – farmed by my mother and father-in-law, and used for our estate wines plus vineyard designate-bottling by Papapietro Perry, Pangloss and Withers.

I’m old-school with my wines: no yeast or ML additions, enzymes, color additives, juice bleed-offs, etc. etc. We use all wild cultures, partial whole clusters in the Pinots, and everything goes through a wooden-slatted basket press. Whites go through whole-cluster, reds are pressed after 21-33 days.

We firmly believe in full disclosure on our labels: either “grapes and sulfur” or “grapes, tartaric acid and sulfur” are on all our back labels. We also list that we’re suitable for vegetarians and vegans (and were the first in the country to do so) as we use no animal-derived products in production.

For more detailed info here is my Berserker business page https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/topic/foursight-wines/#subscribe
Or our website http://www.foursightwines.com
Feel free to reply in the thread or PM/EM (joe@foursightwines.com) me with any questions.

I am offering our pre-release 2015/2016 Pinot Noirs, plus some of our incredible SB and Sem. The 2015 vintage for PN was early (all in Aug), small (off by 25% of average) with small berries and clusters, and ripe for us (highest final alcohols to date). Whole clusters averaged 25%. The 2016 vintage was great in every way, average crop size, average harvest date, and an average of 35% whole clusters. 2016 for our SB was the first average sized crop in 4 vintages so I actually have some to sell!
Here are our offers, they are all 30% off and shipping is included:

Coldest AVA in CA BDX whites: Normally $150, now $105 with shipping included, plus sales tax
3- 2016 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc- 12.8% alcohol, 33.3% Old french oak, 66.6% Stainless
3- 2015 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard Semillon- 12.8% alcohol, 20% New Oak (Remond 3-year wood, Medium Toast Long, Allier forest), 60% old french oak, 20% stainless

Intro to my wines: Normally $246, now $172.20 with shipping included, plus sales tax
1- 2016 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc- 12.8% alcohol, 33.3% Old french oak, 66.6% Stainless
1- 2015 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard Semillon- 12.8% alcohol, 20% New Oak (Remond 3-year wood, Medium Toast Long, Allier forest), 60% old french oak, 20% stainless
1- 2015 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard “Zero” Pinot Noir- 14.0% alcohol, “Zero” percent new oak, 20% whole cluster
1- 2015 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard “CV” Pinot Noir- 14.0% alcohol, 33.3% New Oak, 20% whole cluster
1- 2016 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard “Clone 05” Pinot Noir- 13.9% alcohol, 43% new oak, 25% whole cluster, all Pommard clone 05
1- 2016 Foursight Wines “Paraboll” Pinot Noir- 14.5% alcohol, 50% new heavy toast oak. Formerly Londer Vineyards Paraboll that I make the same way I did for them as managing partner.
http://www.foursightwines.com/beserkers-day-intro-mixed-box/

All Pinot Noir 4pk! Normally $196, now $137.20 with shipping included, plus sales tax.
1- 2015 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard “Zero” Pinot Noir- 14.0% alcohol, “Zero” percent new oak, 20% whole cluster
1- 2015 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard “CV” Pinot Noir- 14.0% alcohol, 33.3% New Oak, 20% whole cluster
1- 2016 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard “Clone 05” Pinot Noir- 13.9% alcohol, 43% new oak, 25% whole cluster, all Pommard clone 05
1- 2016 Foursight Wines “Paraboll” Pinot Noir- 14.5% alcohol, 50% new heavy toast oak. Formerly Londer Vineyards Paraboll that I make the same way I did for them as managing partner.

All Pinot Noir 6pk! Normally $265, now $185.50 with shipping included, plus sales tax.
1- 2014 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard “Zero” Pinot Noir- 13.5% alcohol, “Zero” percent new oak, 50% whole cluster
2- 2015 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard “Zero” Pinot Noir- 14.0% alcohol, “Zero” percent new oak, 20% whole cluster
1- 2014 Foursight Wines Charles Vineyard “CV” Pinot Noir- 13.5% alcohol, 33.3% New oak, 50% whole cluster

Im here all day to answer any questions about our wines or AV in general!

Thanks for the early orders, well get them shipped out Monday-Wednesday for non east coast, and Friday for east coast, weather permitting in all cases of course. I promise our website will not crash 2x times this year like last year. Though the main surge will be tomorrow.

I took down the Pinot 6 pack auction item last year which was immediately confiscated by my wife after pobega the first bottle from the Ups driver.

It went straight into her cabinet and became the “gift” wine when we visit friends houses for dinner. WTF?

I tasted 4 of the 6 and they were yummy.

Joe,
I look forward to trying your new releases!!
Kurt

Joe’s wine consistently place among the winners when our local Anderson Valley tasting group gets together to taste each other’s wines blind [good.gif]

Glad to hear Brig, we had our 10 year anniversary last year so did lots of library events and selections.

Hope to see ya at Falltacular and taste yours to. Really enjoyed your lasts years BD selections.

Going to give your intro a spin

Thanks Dan! This also reminds me its about time to do the 2014 vintage AVPN tasing.

Looks like my 6pk of SaviB and Semillon is popular. Here is a bottle shot.
31CCF6B1-68D7-4DCA-90FB-5A6971C228B6.jpeg

Here is a overhead of part of the property. 15 acres in vines, 38 in total. Grown on site by my inlaws who live in the blue house in the upper right, the house my father inlaw grew up in. Winery and tasting room are just 100 yards away. I live off the picture at the end of the lane in the house my wife grew up in, our son, 5th generation of Charles’ on the property, has the same bedroom his mom did. We also have 2 guest houses on site.
CV overhead wth text.jpg

Thanks Rich! There super young, and earlier released than we normally do. If you plan to baby kill give a good decant first! [cheers.gif]

Hey Joe, did you see this nice post about your wines from Blake Brown?

Blake Brown and his buddy and Burt Williams have stopped by for Barrel Tasting a couple years, so glad they both like the wines.

Order in. I enjoyed the Zero you gave me at PinotDays.

Thanks Evan! Here is a picture of the new vintage.
D38204A9-4C19-46F5-9B12-0F64BF70CCC8.jpeg

Hi Joe,

You made some of the best Pinots I’ve tasted all year. But I’m in for the SB/SEM. I drink so much more white!

Thanks Man!
Bill

Well Bill, thats humbling and appreciated. If you loved the PN you’ll really love the SB/SEM!

Our flagship, all the blocks, old and new oak.
57713408-4B55-4701-8F19-BB72317D64B4.jpeg

Clone 05, I have 3 blocks of pommard 05, picked a few days later than Zero/Charles.
F2E62E32-8DE1-4EC2-9258-F309E5C9BA8B.jpeg