Roadhouse Winery - No F*ing Pinot This Time Offer

Well kids!

We are known for Pinot , but there is just so much of it!

Let’s try something new!

3 bottles 2012 Dry Creek Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - From the Highest Rated Cab Vineyard in Dry Creek Valley. It’s a Secret, but the hint is “The Four Lovers” …

It is in its perfect drinking window! List price $99.00

3 bottles 2016 (Unreleased) Sangiacomo Sonoma Valley Merlot. Another winery sells theirs for $125. (Look it up!)

It is young, but very tasty! List price $99.00

Total list price is 6 * $99 = $594.

Berserker Day Deal is $249 + $1 shipping = $250 … That’s $41.66 per bottle DELIVERED! a 60% Discount!

Just PM with your contact info (Email & Phone), and I’ll have one of my fine staff members get in touch with you asap…

Or email Info “At” RoadhouseWinery.com or call my Healdsburg Tasting room 12-6PM PST… 707-433-0433

I enjoy these wines, and have not had the merlot, so something to look forward to!

See you soon!

I got new audio toys, so let’s plan a visit/listening/tasting in Chico, in Spring…

I just thought I would add: I am a mailing list member, and enjoy the house style.

Roadhouse reminds me of Siduri and Ladd Cellars in style for the pinots.

The cab has a ‘cooler’ flavor profile, which I like…it does not seem overly alcoholized, and I think a touch of brett like certain Dunn vintages. There are others, but my brain is stuck in BDIX mode, so names not coming to mind.

I am looking forward to learning the merlot.

Today is my day for leaping into new wines so I thought I’d mention that I do know these wines!