Down to Earth Wines

duh

Hey Robert,

what is the offer for WB Day? is it the Cyril Audoin’s 2014 and 2015 Marsannay wines only?
don’t you usually have a giant list?

Totally confusing

There is no offer. It’s just an ad for his website. It’s the same every year. Why they keep letting him do this I don’t understand.

+1. I read this to be that there is no “deal” just a link to his list. Maybe I’m wrong though…

This year, I didn’t make a huge list. The website is the list.
In year’s past, I did make a huge list. (I referenced that in the intro)
I included a “live” sample offering to give folks an idea of what and how I do, the '14/‘15 Audoin Burgundies. All of the wines that I sell are for sale, on Berserkerday and everyday. There is no exceptional deal beyond the everyday exceptional deal of my business’ standard practices.
David, please keep your inaccurate venom to yourself.
Vaya con Dios, todos.

I scoured one of the aforementioned lists posted on BD some years ago and found some good deals. Then I started taking in email offers. There are all kinds of nifty wines in this portfolio at good to normal pricing. Its sort of like a high-class mini-Garagiste from the earlier days of that operation with a janky website and everything. So yes this thread is an ad, not a special sale, but I’m happy mixing in Ployez-Jacquemart, Vaccelli, Passopisciaro, Chappaz, Belluard, and other finds with my heavy dose of K&L and California. Rob has great taste in wine.

Ok cool. Yah I buy from rob too. I just wasn’t clear on the post. Thanks for clarifying!

I’ve gotten some great wines from Robert at great prices. I’m indebted to him for introducing me to Bénetière and Collestefano, and I’ve sourced some hard to find Chidaine Franc de Pied and Belluard Gringet Le Feu from him.

Cheers,
Warren