EXTENDED THROUGH 2/2 - Go Big or Go Home with Bougetz Cellars

This year, we are offering up “YUGE” packages. Everything is in magnum format and we are offering up a string of verticals. Most of these wines are sold out in 750ml, but we have been hoarding the magnums for special offerings, so where better to being than with Berserker Days! These are big showy bottles that will look great in any cellar, but the wine inside them is the real treat.

All packages below are priced at 35% off AND shipping included. You can leam more about us at our website Bougetz Cellars, but let’s get on to the Berserker Day offerings. All packs can be purchased by clicking on the links below. If you have any questions, or want to make arrangements to purchase without doing it on-line, just PM me. I’ll be online most of the day.

Pack #1 – Amaryllis Spring Mountain Cabernet Vertical
Deal: 35% off + shipping included
$269.75 (Regular $415)

The first offer is a vertical of our Spring Mountain single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Magnums. Always shows classic Spring Mountain characteristics. There is 1 magnum each of the 2014, 2013 and 2012 vintages!

• 1 magnum - 2014 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon (95+ Robert Parker)
• 1 magnum - 2013 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon (92 James Suckling)
• 1 magnum - 2012 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon (92 James Suckling)

Buy an Amaryllis Magnum Package

Pack #2 – Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Magnum Vertical
$269.75 (Regular $415)

The next offer is a vertical of our Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. This is usually a blend of our Cabernet Sauvignon source in Coombsville (Caldwell) and Stagecoach Vineyard. There is 1 magnum each of the 2014, 2013 and 2012 vintages!

• 1 magnum - 2014 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (92+ Robert Parker)
• 1 magnum - 2013 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (92 James Suckling)
• 1 magnum - 2012 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (93 James Suckling)

Buy an Eminence Magnum Package

Pack #3 - Prominence/Jovana Magnum Set
$308.10 (Regular $474)

For our Reserve Cabernet (Prominence) and our right bank impression (Jovana), we have a mixed Magnum package. There is 1 magnum each of the following wines!

• 1 magnum - 2014 Prominence Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (95+ Robert Parker)
• 1 magnum - 2014 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc (93 Robert Parker)
• 1 magnum - 2013 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc (89 Robert Parker)

Buy a Prominence/Jovana Magnum Package

Pack #4 - Pinot Noir Magnum Vertical
$199.55 (Regular $307)

Each year we make one (or two) single vineyard Pinot Noirs from Sonoma Coast or Russian River. What a better way to experience these than a three year vertical of magnums. There is 1 magnum each of the 2015, 2014 and 2013 vintages!

• 1 magnum - 2015 The Cairn Catie’s Corner Vineyard Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
• 1 magnum - 2014 The Cairn Catie’s Corner Vineyard Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
• 1 magnum - 2013 The Cairn Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir

Buy a The Cairn Magnum Package

I’ll be online all day so if you have ordering questions, either post to this thread, send me a PM or email me at thomas@bougetzcellars.com.

Thanks for the order Jim. I think you will be extremely happy with the beautiful set of magnums. They should be a pleasure to pop with a group!

This wine is tremendous, folks. I have one bottle remaining of my 6-pack, and it’s been a struggle to keep from Jen, as it’s such a beautiful, supple mouthfeel, in particular.

Seth, thanks for the call. You should have received an order confirmation. The extra magnum of Prominence was included! Share with good friends!!!

Got it Tom…The apple email server was down but it is back up!

David,
Got your orders and they should all be out next week! Enjoy!

Completely agree. These are incredible Cabs for those not looking for full-throttle chocolate oak bombs. Balanced and pure. Unfortunately, I have no place to put mags, so I won’t be participating in this offer. Fortunately, because I can have one less offer to consider. If 750s of the 2012 Eminence were offered, though, I most definitely could not have resisted.

Thanks Paul, for the kind note. Yes, besides the 2014 Eminence and Jovana, all my Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot/Cabernet Franc wines are sold out for 2012, 2013 and 2014 in 750’s. That’s where the idea of offering the magnums up at a great price came from! [cheers.gif]

Spring Mountain Vertical looks too good to pass up and that is a wrap for this evening

Richard, I think you will be extremely happy with these magnum! Cheers! champagne.gif

PA is definitely a go for shipping. Got your Eminence order. Thx!

Go big or go home has become my new ipecac phrase. All I have to do when I drink poison is think of it and I’m OK.

Thanks Rolf…I think…

Glad to see the IA contingency showing up. Thanks Marcus and Kevin for the orders. I was just in Des Moines two weeks ago. I had winemaker dinners at the Des Moines G&CC, Flemings and The Wine Experience. Had a great time (inbetween your cold spells)!