iOTA Cellars, Eola Amity Hills OREGON 30% off plus free shipping (On everything 750ml)

champagne.gif Welcome fellow Berserkers! champagne.gif

Discover iOTA Cellars Wines-Pinot Noir, Rosé of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from our estate vineyard, Pelos Sandberg.

Our pinot noir’s range in price from $28-$44, our rosé $22 and chard. $35.
More info. in The Wine/Offerings/Reviews section of our website. Offerings – iOTA Cellars. (Click on the labels or “read more” to access.)

Deal #1: 30% off and free shipping within the continental U.S * on all 6-packs or more!
Deal #2: 10% off and free shipping within the continental U.S.* on 3-packs (minimum purchase)

Go for the 30% off! [ [welldone.gif]

To Order: Fill out our on-line order form and enter cc info.Order Wine – iOTA Cellars. Include special promotion code: wb30 for either deal.

We will follow-up with an itemized invoice for your review. (State taxes may be added where applicable.)

Questions or comments? don@iotacellars.com/503-507-8063.

*We ship to most states except where prohibited by law. (All orders subject to review and cancelation based on shipping restrictions.)

I encourage people to order mixed samplers of our pinot noir vintages. Our wines reflect the vintage so expect the cooler seasons, 2011 and 2013, to be more elegant and the 2012, and 2014 to be more lush and generous as you would expect from these warmer years. All are age worthy and none are wimpy! Check out our website, http://www.iotacellars.com, if you’d like more info…

Don Sandberg
co-owner/winemaker

The Wines
13260012_10206952919841785_8045838402159763878_n.jpg
Our Pelos Sandberg Vineyard
2009 PSV (2).JPG

In it to win it!

in for some Chardonnay - looking forward to trying a new producer

The NOI’s are a fantastic buy! Thank you and Happy Berserkers Day!

I think you will enjoy! Thank you and Happy Berserkers Day!

In for 3 NOI and 3 Rose!

The website is working wonderfully and the orders are pouring in. I’m very happy to see familiar names and plenty of new ones too! Enjoy Berserkers!!

Got the order Jeff, Thank you! I see you are practically a neighbor. Set up a visit if you are down this way sometime. [thankyou.gif]

Like good Burgundy? Try the 2013. It’s in a great spot now and doesn’t disappoint.

Just ordered 3 Rose, 2 NOI, and your '12 PSV, always up for something new

Good choices! The '12 is so nice right now. Thanks for the order! [welldone.gif] [welldone.gif]

I’m still here! champagne.gif

Thanks to all who ordered and took the time to explore my website. Also a big thanks to Todd French for hosting this awesome site! [cheers.gif]

My wb30 code will be good until midnight pacific time. If you missed out today I might be able to extend the offer tomorrow without getting kicked out. Just email me the request at don@iotacellars.com [snort.gif]

Absolutely!

Almost forgot about IOTA … in for a mixed 6 … [cheers.gif]

Got the order. Thanks Peter!
[cheers.gif]