Zoetic Wines - BDIX Offers - Up to 40% off + FREE Shipping

**Happy BDIX Berserkers! **

We’re happy to be back for our 4th Berserker Day and excited to share some fantastic offers with you, including a special, PRE-RELEASE, of our 2015 Pinot Noirs!

Zoetic Wines is a boutique micro-winery, making single-vineyard designate wines sourced from premium vineyards. All wines included in our offering this year hail from two prestigious vineyards of the Russian River Valley; Ritchie Vineyard for our Sauvignon Blanc and Hop Kiln Vineyard for our Pinot Noir.

We welcome you to take advantage of these special packages, exclusive for Berserker Day!

Berserker Day Offerings (GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED)

2-Pack – 2015 “Pre-Release” Pinot Noir – $97 – Regular Price $138 – 30% Savings
Each 2-pack includes:
(1) 2015 “Block 21” Pinot Noir
(1) 2015 “Hop Kiln” Pinot Noir

3-Pack – 2014 Pinot Noir – $112 – Regular Price $187 – 40% Savings
Each 3-pack includes:
(1) 2014 “Block 21” Pinot Noir
(2) 2014 “Hop Kiln” Pinot Noir

4-Pack – 2014 Sauv Blanc/Pinot Noir - $120 – Regular Price $200 - 40% Savings
Each 4-pack includes:
(1) 2014 “Grazioso” Sauvignon Blanc
(1) 2014 “Complesso” Sauvignon Blanc
(1) 2014 “Block 21” Pinot Noir
(1) 2014 “Hop Kiln” Pinot Noir

(Tax will be applied to any CA resident. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to UT.)

To Purchase:
Just go to https://squareup.com/store/zoetic-wines No limit so order as many of each package as you’d like!

Please contact Kim at 415-857-3139 or kim@zoeticwines.com if you have any questions.

Details About Us:
Our website - http://www.zoeticwines.com.
Or check out our newbie post from last year’s Berserker Day VIII - Zoetic Wines – 2nd year Newbie - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers

Social Media:
Be sure to join us on Zoetic Wines and https://twitter.com/ZoeticWines
Read wine reviews on http://www.CellarTracker.com. (We are quite proud!)

Tasting Notes:
If you’re still reading, you must want more details so here ya go!

2014 “Block 21” Pinot Noir– Awarded 93 points from Wine Enthusiast!!
Cases produced: 28
Using 100% Pommard clone from vineyard block 21, this Pinot is truly unique! The aromas and flavors that developed during the aging process were stellar and we didn’t want to mask it in anyway. Therefore, we kept it as-is, with only ONE BARREL of this wine being bottled so quantities are extremely limited with only 5 cases remaining!
Aged 100% in a new French oak barrel for 11 months and bottled unfined and unfiltered in August 2015. Dark red garnet in color. Flavors of cola, black plum, blackberries and dark cherries with exquisite aromas of roasted nuts and spice on the nose. This wine is full-bodied, intense, and has a long complex finish. Definitely a wine to get lost in!

2014 “Hop Kiln” Pinot Noir
Cases produced: 68
Carrying on the tradition of the 2013 vintage, we blended both 777 and Pommard clones for this wine and there’s definitely a lot going on here!
Aged in a combination of 30% one-year used French oak barrels and 70% older French oak barrels for 11 months and bottled unfined and unfiltered in August 2015. Dark ruby red in color. Flavors of cherries, raspberries, mocha and a touch of spice on the nose. The wine is medium bodied yet intense, as ripe tannins provide structure for a long, complex finish.

2014 “Grazioso” Sauvignon Blanc
Cases produced: 45
Drawing from Kim’s Italian heritage, Grazioso means “graceful” in Italian, which defines this wine perfectly.
Aged for approximately 6 months in a combination of neutral French oak and stainless steel barrels and blended with just a touch of Viognier. Medium straw in color. Lychee, citrus, and honeysuckle aromas and flavors jump from the glass which are perfectly accompanied by a silky, smooth mouthfeel that allows the wine to just floats over the tongue. The acidity is in perfect balance in the elegant wine.

2014 “Complesso” Sauvignon Blanc
Cases produced: 54
Complesso, or “complex”, is exactly how to describe this wine. In addition to the neutral French oak and stainless steel, about 50% of this Sauvignon Blanc was aged in new French oak. Additionally, this wine has a bit of Viognier added, allowing it to stand up to its name. Medium dark straw in color. Tropical fruit flavors of lychee, papaya, and quince are combined with French vanilla and toasted almond aromas. This wine is super silky with medium body and has a crisp, balanced finish.

2015 “Block 21” Pinot Noir
Cases produced: 25
As a continuation of our much loved 2014 “Block 21” Pinot Noir, for the 2015 vintage we also used 100% Pommard clone from vineyard block 21. Just like last year, only ONE BARREL of this beautiful wine was bottled so quantities are extremely limited. Aged 100% in a new French oak barrel for 11 months and bottled unfined and unfiltered in August 2016. Deep dark garnet in color. Flavors of black fruits, cola and hint of vanilla with subtle aromas of raspberries and strawberry jam. This wine is full-bodied and intense with a long, spicy finish.
It’s just damn good!
[bow.gif]

2015 “Hop Kiln” Pinot Noir
Cases produced: 27
Instead of creating a blend of clones, we were so impressed with the complex flavors of the 777 clone, we decided to bottle it all its own! Unfortunately, due to lower vineyard yields during 2015, we were only able to get enough fruit for one barrel of wine. One French oak barrel, one-year used, aged for 11 months and bottled unfined and unfiltered in August 2016. Gorgeous garnet red in color. Flavors of dark cherries, orange peel, cola and a touch of black pepper. This wine is full bodied with soft tannins and has a long, flavorful finish.

Order in for 2 of the 2015 Pre-Release PN! I’m looking forward to trying these, I’ve bought for the past two years as well!

Thank you Sheila!!! We truly appreciate your continued support!

Excited about this offer! I will be in for a 4 pack!!

These are awesome wines, made by a woman from Texas!! I’ll be in Texas all week. Maybe I’ll see some Zoetic there.

Thanks Sandy Cofer!!!

Thanks Ed!!!
Let me know where you’ll be and I can spread the word if you’re doing events/tastings.

Your Sauvignon Blanc was a pleasant discovery last year, so this year I’m in for your 2015 Pinots!

Thanks!
Steve

New to your wines so picked up a 4 pack to get acclimated.

Thanks so much Rich!! Enjoy!!

Big fan of these wines. Go Stros.

Thanks Geoff and indeed…go 'Stros!!!

I just want to say “THANKS” to Todd, Brig and all the Berserker Zoetic Wines fans out there. We really appreciate all the support over the years.
It was a great day and we hope you all had as much fun as we did. A few hours remain so keep shopping away and we hope to meet some of you in person some day soon.
All the best,
Kim and David