Castelli Vineyards, Nebbiolo, Pinot and Sangiovese

4th time doing Berserker Day I believe.

Last year I had some Berserkers complain that I did not have any Estate Nebbiolo to offer so this year we kept some back just for you.

I know there are many Pinot offers but if you like a lighter style with low pH and less than 0.1 g/L residual sugar (yes, you read it right; native yeasts do a great job), you should give our Pinots a spin. Our vineyard is only 17yrs old so we aren’t getting Grand Cru level Pinot, but the Green Valley appellation does have potential in my opinion.

It’s pretty cool here for it but we’re also growing Sangiovese; if you want something unusual, try some Russian River Valley Sangiovese. Definitely not your typical California Sangiovese.
And of course we grow the best Nebbiolo in Green Valley (I hate emoticons but here we go) [basic-smile.gif]

How we grow the grapes HERE
How we make the wine HERE

15% off everything in the current offering
Order HERE

Use BDIX as your discount code.
You don’t need a PayPal account to order. Click the PayPal button and enter you CC info.

$3/ bottle shipping, free in California

Cannot ship to AL, AK, AR, KY, MS, OK, SD, UT, NY, IL

Thanks for your support.
E

Just wanted to add a note to the Castelli offer, since Emilio doesn’t make a lot of wine and many of you may not know of him or his wines. He’s doing a great job with his wines and they’re well worth checking out.

Here’s a write-up I posted on Berserkers last summer on a visit with Emilio: Visit to Castelli Vineyards in Green Valley of Russian River Valley

Giving the Base Necessities pack a try, very interesting

I’ve been really curious about Nebbiolo from CA and I’m glad that I’ll finally get to get to taste Emilio’s wine. Purchased half the barn and looking forward to doing a blind tasting of the 2012 Produttori normale with the 2012 Castelli Estate Nebbiolo.

Big fan of Emilio’s wines. I am full up from my release order earlier this year and the visit in 2016, but I highly recommend these!

Had to try these. They just sound too good.

Wine shipped, tracking says should be delivered tomorrow. Looking forward to trying these.

Thank you for this offer!