Mario Bazan Cellars-Napa Valley

Hello dear wine lovers,

We are a boutique winery operating since 2005 in Napa Valley. Mario is been in the farming side of the industry for forty years. This is our first time participating in the BD. So, we will keep it very simple. Our entire portfolio gets 40% off when use code BDforty.

We encourage you to visit our wine store to check on our wines. We have added a special item for this event. It is a case that contains a 2005-2012 vertical of our signature wine, Mario Bazan Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, plus four special releases we have done. Get our entire history in a case!
There are only six cases available of this unique item reserved for this Berserker Day IX. Retail price is $975.00, after today’s discount is $585.00, it means $390.00 savings!

Click on the link below to shop in our store. Or, copy and paste in your browner if the link does not work.

http://mariobazancellars.com/wine-c-158/?sort=20a&view=rows

Salud!
Mario and Gloria Bazan

New one for me. Going to give the 2012 a try.

I took the plunge on the vertical plus the surprise bottles. Anyway you do the math, the price per bottle is very good and the CT ratings back up the quality of the wine.

@Michael O’Brian, thanks so much for the opportunity!

I would love to hear your comments once you taste it!

Thanks so much for the opportunity!