WINDY OAKS ESTATE 3-pack special—FREE SHIPPING!

2015 Estate Pinot Noir, Cuvée, Santa Cruz Mountains
• Blend of 5 pinot noir clones from the 22-acre estate vineyard
• Transparent brick red; whiffs of mixed red berries and soft spices; pleasant attack
• Strongly flavored at mid-palate with barrel toast, cinnamon and clove; warm impression overall; long finish
• Aged 18 months, 25% new French oak, 292 cases

2014 Estate Pinot Noir, Whole Cluster, Santa Cruz Mountains
• Intense, almost pungent nose of herbs, brown spice and black pepper
• Round, soft attack, exceptionally silky; signed with juniper berry, licorice and tar, which are typical markers for whole cluster fermentation
• Palate is long and flavor fades slowly; seductive and very elegant
• Aged 22 months, 35% new French oak, 95 cases

2014 Estate Pinot Noir, Proprietor’s Reserve, Santa Cruz Mountains
• Classic Burgundian flavors with elegance, finesse and layering in the Chambolle-Musigny style, from original 3-acre estate block
• Very transparent, light-to-medium black-red; explosive nose of black pepper, dried sage and potpourri
• Tense and finely expressive on the palate, first with peppery spice, then with dried citrus peel; pretty at mid-palate, warm toward the finish
• Aged 23 months, 45% new French oak, 267 cases

FREE SHIPPING TO EVERYONE.

Wine Berserkers price is $129 (actual full retail is $162). If you’re a Windy Oaks Wine Group member, simply email Judy, and she’ll charge your account on file, and ship. If you’ve ordered previously, we most likely still have your info, so check with Judy before duplicating your efforts! If not a member, or you have not previously ordered from Windy Oaks (or your info has changed), email Judy, judy@wowpinot.com with name, shipping address, phone number, and cc info (you may send in two emails if you prefer); or call Judy at 831.724.9562—if no answer, simply leave your name and number and Judy will get back to you—it’s a password-protected voicemail.

These are amazing wines, and that’s no secret to the Berserkers. I used to belong their wine group and love that I’m just NOW finishing off the last of my '08’s (in a perfect space right now) and '09’s. These are not for immediate drinking - you’ll be rewarded with aging them. My Father-in-Law’s favorite Pinot Noir, and I am not allowed to drink them without him present!

Agree, these are AMAZING wines. I used to be in the club but have too many still.

I"m down to 6 bottles, with half being drinkable ('08/09) and the other half in long-term storage ('13)

These are, to my palate, the best Pinots made in America, and you are correct; they do not show well when young, but require some age to express themselves properly. The offer is a splendid one.

Order in, thanks Judy and Jim!

These are great wines, I need to get back in the club. This is a good start for me!