Lagier Meredith – 3 Awesome Offers

I’m going to cut this off at noon on Sunday (Pacific Time)

This is our 8th BerserkerDay and we’ve got 3 very nice deals to offer you – a quartet of Syrah mags, a mixed 6-pack and a Syrah vertical case. All are from our own vineyard in the Mount Veeder AVA. All have been stored under excellent conditions in our own cellar. Links to CellarTracker tasting notes are way down at the very bottom. Questions? Please email me at mail@lagiermeredith.com (On Saturday morning I’ll be in a Mt. Veeder Fire Safe Council meeting, trying not to look at my phone. So I might not reply to your email immediately.)
**Offer #1: Lagier Meredith Syrah – 4 Magnums for $350 – a 33% discount
SORRY, SOLD OUT
**If you’ve been a Berserker for a while, then you know that Lagier Meredith wines age with the best. And you also know that we make complex and balanced Syrah. Here’s an opportunity to obtain magnums of 4 vintages of our Syrah.

1 magnum each (1.5 liters) of 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 Lagier Meredith Syrah. Drink them now or hold them for a few more years. They’ll keep getting better.

Full retail price for these 4 bottles would be $520, so the BerserkerDay price of $350 represents a 33% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price. To give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be approximately $40 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $25 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, RI, UT

Only 6 sets available. Maximum of 1 set per person

To order, click on the link below

$350
Lagier Meredith Magnums
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBD4MAG

Offer #2: Lagier Meredith 6-bottle sampler for $250 – a 44% discount
SORRY, SOLD OUT
If you’re not familiar with our wines, here’s an opportunity to try several of them at a great price and from a cool vintage that produced beautifully elegant wines. This deal is for six 750 ml bottles, 2 each of 3 different wines

2 bottles each of 2011 Syrah, 2011 Mondeuse and 2011 Malbec

Full retail price for these 6 bottles would be $450, so the BerserkerDay price of $180 represents a 44% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price. To give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $32 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $20 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, RI, UT

Only 6 sets available. Maximum of 1 set per person

To order click on the link below

$250
Lagier Meredith 6-bottle sampler

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBD6PAK

**Offer #3: Lagier Meredith Syrah 4-year vertical 12-pack for $400 – a 39% discount**Our Syrah is consistent in its balance and complexity, but every vintage is distinct because no two years are ever the same in the vineyard. With this offer, you’ll have the opportunity to experience that for yourself. This deal is for 3 bottles each of 4 consecutive vintages.

3 bottles each of 2012 Syrah, 2013 Syrah, 2014 Syrah and 2015 Syrah

Full retail price for these 12 bottles would be $657, so the BerserkerDay price of $400 represents a 39% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price. To give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $50 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $29 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, RI, UT

To order click on the link below

$400
Lagier Meredith Vertical 12-pack

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBDV12

CellarTracker tasting notes and some scores:

2010 Syrah: 2010 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 94, RP 94

2011 Syrah: 2011 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 92, RP 90

2012 Syrah: 2012 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 92, RP 92

2013 Syrah: 2013 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 93, RP 91

2014 Syrah: http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=2458707
WS 94, RP 92

2015 Syrah: 2015 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker (no notes yet)
WS 93, RP 92+

2011 Mondeuse: 2011 Lagier Meredith Mondeuse, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

2011 Malbec: 2011 Lagier Meredith Malbec, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

Always the B-Day purchase I look forward to the most. Order in. Thanks!

Very tempted to buy the mags again…

The mags are going fast Seo, only 3 sets left, so you better not wait too long! He who hesitates is mag-less.

Carole

Only 2 sets of magnums left now

in for mags and syrah. A yearly order

Any more fantastic library gems?

In for the 6 pak. Looking forward to Mondeuse Madness!!!

The magnums are now sold out. But we still have the 6-bottle sampler and the 4-year Syrah vertical 12-pack.

We could only go as far back as 2010 Syrah this year. We’re running really low on older vintages – because all you Berserkers bought so much in previous years! [berserker.gif]

But I’m really pleased we can offer the 2010. That is a fantastic wine that has enjoyed all kinds of acclaim.

Carole

The six pack gives a good variety.

Thanks Nancy. Only 2 of the 6-pack samplers left

All over the Syrah vertical!! Great bundle Carole to enjoy all of these over time.
Don’t sleep on this offer folks. An outstanding wine at a great price. flirtysmile

Looking forward to trying the wines. I am in for the vertical. [cheers.gif] newhere

Only 1 left of the 6-pack!

I’ve been wanting to try these wines for the longest time. Now you can ship to PA! Bought the 12 pack of Syrah’s

Yes, so happy we can ship to PA!

6 pack sampler is now sold out. Just the 12-pack vertical offer is left now.

Easiest decision to make. Vertical case ordered. Thanks Carole!

Ah missed the 6pk sampler :frowning: to busy managing my orders and buying as fast as I can.

yea! cell service from the mountain campsite! nothing like tent camping in 12 deg weather. and by nothing I mean don’t do this! it’s freaking cold AF!

Mel the Mountain Berserker! Neither sleet nor snow nor 12 degree weather at a mountain campsite will stay a Berserker from the swift completion of his BerserkerDay purchases.