Montagu Wines Offer- Cabernet, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir; Cabernet Vertical; Over 20% DISCOUNT!

Hey there Berserkers! This is our first BerserkerDay to be a part of, so needless to say, we are very excited!

Montagu Wines was founded in 2012 and, from the very beginning, has been focused on extremely limited production single vineyard wine from some of the finest vineyards in Napa and Sonoma. Working with mentors Jason Moore and Russell Bevan, winemaker Weston Eidson is committed to producing wines that are richly layered, complex, and balanced.

We have put together two separate offers, each representing who Montagu Wines is and what we are about.

THE OFFERS:

WineBerserkers Sampler Three-pack: This offer will get you one of each wine detailed below (Cabernet, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir) for a grand total of $170 (regular value of $230). Also, enter the promo code of “berserk” at checkout and you will receive 1 cent shipping! You can access the offer here: http://www.montaguwines.com/product/?item=wine-berse-sampler

WineBerserkers Cab Lover’s Three-pack: Here is your chance to have a vertical of our “The Baron” single vineyard cabernet from Rutherford at only $75/bottle (regularly $95/bottle)! Also, enter the promo code of “berserk” at checkout and you will receive 1 cent shipping! You can access the offer here: Product Detail Page | Montagu Wines

THE WINES:

2015 Montagu Wines “The Baron” Cabernet Sauvignon-
This is a brooding and prodigal Cabernet Sauvignon that comes exclusively from one of the most historic vineyards in the heart of Rutherford. Inky, purple-colored with notes of cassis, violets, graphite, mocha and a hint of the famous Rutherford dust.
-Barrel fermentations
-26 months French Oak aging (100% new)
-130 cases produced

2016 Montagu Wines Bacigalupi Vineyard Pinot Noir-
From the historic Bacigalupi Vineyard on Westside Road in the heart of the Russian River Valley. Beautiful aromatics jump from the glass while juicy dark red fruit, bing cherry, raspberry, cola and earthy undertones of pine straw and spice fill out the palate. The silky texture from the polished tannins leads to an expansive mid palate and a lingering bright finish.
-100% French Oak aging, 40% new
-170 cases produced

2016 Montagu Wines Ritchie Vineyard Chardonnay-
From the world class Ritchie Vineyard in the heart of the Russian River Valley, this chardonnay is rich, powerful, and driven by layers of white peach, candied orange peel and lemon curd. Brightness balances the wine and is a hallmark of classic Ritchie Vineyard chardonnay. This wine was fermented in French barrels (100% new) and spent a year in barrel leading to wonderfully balanced oak integration while sur lee aging developed depth and complexity.
-Barrel fermentation
-12 months sur lee aging in barrel
-90 cases produced

Good luck, and go beserk!

Hi Weston, nice offers. For Bersekers who don’t know him, Weston is a great guy who makes excellent wines.

Hey Jason! I appreciate the kind words! I’m very excited to take part in BerserkerDay. Let’s share a glass of wine soon!

While trying to order I just got a call from Bank of America CC fraud department, now I have to wait 10 minutes to place an order … [cheers.gif]

Peter, oh no! Hopefully they can get you taken care of quickly! Let me know if you have any problems placing the order again!

it’s taken care of, just had to verify that it was me buying all these wines … [cheers.gif]

In for a sampler pack, plus a Durell, because…well, Durell.

Adam, great choice! The sampler pack is a steal at this price point and it will give you a chance to try the Durell next to our new Ritchie. Looking forward to your thoughts on both!

Cheers!

For those interested, we’ve also added a special 3-pack offer of our other label, Silver Ghost, that you can get for only $80 (normally $105)! 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon. The 2014 vintage was Wine Spectrum’s #1 wine of 2016!

Great wines. Thanks for being a part of BerserkerFest!

In for a 3 pack of the Silver Ghost. THanks champagne.gif

Eric, Many thanks for the kind words! I hope you are able to enjoy some Montagu Wines soon!

Hoang, Thata great! Silver Ghost is another label that I make the wine for that is a great example of how excellent Napa Cabernet can be at a very competitive price point. The 2015 is already tasting beautifully.

Have to agree! Silver Ghost is a one of the best wines at that price point!

Kevin, Thanks, that means a lot. We put a lot of work in to that wine to make sure it really stands out at the price point. We made a limited Silver Ghost “Red” last year that is a bit of a field blend…nice “ying” to the Cabernet’s “yang”.

Can’t wait to try the Silver Ghost and Baron! Jen’s excited, too, of course!

How about a reorder special for those who want to reorder after they try it? Killer price on a 3-pack, jeez - almost missed it, so next year, be sure you edit your first post and include it in there when you add last minute!!!